BigCity War Forum
My Name Is DL_Drill.NB - Printable Version

+- BigCity War Forum (http://darkevins.bplaced.net)
+-- Forum: General Forum (http://darkevins.bplaced.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself! (http://darkevins.bplaced.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: My Name Is DL_Drill.NB (/showthread.php?tid=27)

Pages: 1 2

My Name Is DL_Drill.NB - DL_Drill.NB - 08-25-2014

Hello everyone, my name is DL_Drill.NB, I'm 16 years old and I'm a moderator on Darkevins Bigcity War. Soon to be 4 years ago i was browsing through the server lists on Garry's Mod.

When I first joined I was alone, confused, and quiet. Then I met my friends; Thomas, The Shining One, Nemesis, Ben, Scorp and Pieter. Today I have many more people I can find many ways to show my gratitude to.

My friends soon taught me that this server isn't just a server you play on, this is a community, based on trust and confidence, you see, here you get to be what you want to be, or even be who you really are because, if you accept these people, they will accept you with open arms.

The first few days I played on the server I had already gotten many friends, though my stupidity and my curiosity could not be fed by this, I began to expand the limits, I broke the rules and, I broke the trust that was placed on my shoulders by my friends.
I went on singleplayer and duped a nuclear bomb and went back on the server to show off.
As my stupidity and curiosity had not foreseen was that, other people of course, would not have the idea of not touching the nuke which, one guy did. The nuke exploded and, the admins soon figured out who it was. It was at this point I knew what was going to happen to me.
I was permanently banned.

I was panicking over the situation, panicking over the trust I had with the community, which I had failed.

Luckily, my friends knew better than me and, they still trusted me. In my panic I instinctively went to Nemesis and told him what had happened. As good a friend Nemesis was, he sorted the situation out while I was waiting quietly..

I was unbanned, but I had a damaged reputation and confidence.

I don't exactly know how much time there went before I decided to sign up for a respected application so, I could restore the earlier trust I had with my friends and the community and, at the same time prove my worth to everyone.

Time passed by, days became routines, the trust got stronger and, so did the friendship.
It was at this point I began to get personal, I began telling my closest friends about my daily life, trusting them with very personal information, and they didn't let me down, they never broke my trust to them. Many of my friends today share things with me that I sometimes cannot fully understand, but the best thing a person in hard times can get is, someone who listens. The advice is maybe not as it should be.

Before I went to Sweden to visit some family, I tried my new connections, my new trust and all my new friends, I signed up for moderator, the biggest thing that has happened to me on the server so far.

Being a moderator isn't only about the high staff ranking or, the cool perks that come along, it's also about the long molded trust and friendships.
When I returned home from Sweden, I wasn't accepted, though the admins kept repeating what I was afraid to realize, that there was not needed more staff.
But my stupidity kicked in at this point, I started boiling over, repeating to Kevin: "Why can I not be moderator? Do you not trust me?" and other things that I regret saying.
As a surprise, I was promoted when I was randomly playing on the server. Though I was not happy at first, I felt guilty of forcing Kevin to promote me.
Though I did the best I could to prove that Kevin had done the right decision in promoting me, and keeping my mind occupied from the thought of forcing Kevin to promote me.

Today I am a highly trusted member of Darkevin's Bigcity War, just like many others. Of course there are done a lot of things that I do not fully agree in, but mostly I keep that to my self (those things are mostly caused by jealousy.)

I trust this community with my trust, and I hope I can trust you too.

I will also thank all my friends for staying with me through my time here: The Shining One, Thomas, Nemesis, DaTimeSmog, SOAP, Pieterdon, Scorp, Drunk, Leigonaire, GLaDOS, DarKevin, Malfecius, Bill, Dark Halo, Ben, Nick and, King.

My name is Drill and thank you for reading my history.

RE: My Name Is DL_Drill.NB - DarKevin - 08-25-2014

i cri every tiem
4/5 would bang again (the post)

Tongue_meme

RE: My Name Is DL_Drill.NB - DL_Drill.NB - 08-26-2014

(08-25-2014, 11:48 AM)DarKevin Wrote: i cri every tiem
4/5 would bang again (the post)

Tongue_meme

Once you go Drilldo, you never go back!

RE: My Name Is DL_Drill.NB - DL_Drill.NB - 04-20-2015

Just read this Again.. Jesus christ my grammar, I'll really need to rewrite half of this shTrollt. I'm also convinced I were partly depressed at this time..XD

RE: My Name Is DL_Drill.NB - SCLAP - 11-24-2016

(04-20-2015, 07:27 PM)DL_Drill.NB Wrote: Just read this Again.. Jesus christ my grammar, I'll really need to rewrite half of this shTrollt. I'm also convinced I were partly depressed at this time..XD

Grammar's still shit ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RE: My Name Is DL_Drill.NB - Metrocop - 11-24-2016

Who the fuck is this weab ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RE: My Name Is DL_Drill.NB - _usklod_ - 11-24-2016

This really opens my eyes. It makes me think of my history on the server. All the ups and downs. Thank you...10/10...IGN...would read...again.

RE: My Name Is DL_Drill.NB - Generic User #1456 - 11-24-2016

How to ruin a vintage thread 101

RE: My Name Is DL_Drill.NB - Metrocop - 11-24-2016

Cally you have no regard in preserving historical artefacts and for that you are hereby branded a faggit

RE: My Name Is DL_Drill.NB - DL_Drill.NB - 11-25-2016

Guys, why are you opening old wounds, STOP
[Image: fOs1hfy.jpg]