The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's next for Darkevin's Bigcity War?
[Image: XjFNo7A.png]

So here we are again (Again) - The Discord chat pretty much died too now, which was pretty much the last thing keeping this community alive.
I won't point fingers, but that legitimately pisses me off.

Now, I'm going to make this short, since nobody probably has the patience to care much about this place anymore:
If there is still anyone who gives a crap about this place, and the tiny community we've formed over the years, then I'd love to hear ideas about what could be next.
I'm not saying we should start planning a trip to the moon or anything, I'm just curious to hear people's thoughts, since nobody barely hears anything from each other these days.

I understand very well that everyone is growing up - some people have started an education or even a job, and have much less time for that reason.
But it still saddens me to see this place go. 

Call me sentimental, but all jokes and sarcasm aside, I had fun with all you guys (maybe not all of you, but most), so even if I haven't been the most active member on the server, it still matters to me.

Does it to you?
[Image: r3TbXS1.png?1]

Messages In This Thread
What's next for Darkevin's Bigcity War? - by DL_Drill.NB - 02-26-2018, 11:02 PM