Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PawkoW's Unban request
(04-18-2016, 09:41 PM)PawkoW Wrote: We had the same question, how is that possible he spectated (didn't capture my screen with single screenshot using a script which could be legit only with compression and smaller size, which means less data to send) me like it's from my screen (with all custom, client only things, like UI retexture and physgun retexture), it should look like this:

This is how it should look like

As I said, if the screenshot in first post is a proof to my ban I could also bug whole rendering function in GMod which should result in something like this and ban somebody while spectating him (don't ask me how, this justly shows how bad I am in writing clientside GLua):

Screenshot

Also, the physgun (somehow gravity gun texture on the screenshot) is retextured, and I have both of them stock.

Ah, that makes more sense. Punctuation and formatting can do wonders.

Well, let's say you weren't wallhacking then. But Aimbot alone already is a perma ban reason.
I wasn't there to see what you have done, but being VAC banned yourself, and having 39 VAC banned friends, doesn't exactly speak in your favor.
If you keep going with the hacks, it's just a matter of time until you get banned again.
How about instead, you just appreciate the fact that my server allows VAC banned players like yourself to join and have fun there?

Since you seem to care about playing on my server, I suggest that you play by the rules from now on.

Messages In This Thread
PawkoW's Unban request - by PawkoW - 04-18-2016, 06:48 AM
RE: PawkoW's Unban request - by DarKevin - 04-18-2016, 08:07 PM
RE: PawkoW's Unban request - by PawkoW - 04-18-2016, 09:41 PM
RE: PawkoW's Unban request - by DarKevin - 04-19-2016, 10:53 PM
RE: PawkoW's Unban request - by Nomad - 04-18-2016, 11:51 PM
RE: PawkoW's Unban request - by PawkoW - 04-19-2016, 12:33 AM