The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Rant
I continuously see these posts explaining why people left the server, or explaining things they dislike about it (Mostly made by Poet, Generic User and others). These posts are beginning to become a real pain in the ass, but I've managed to deal with it so far, because I mainly don't care about the server at this moment (For personal reasons ofc).
But when you guys begin to flame your shit on other people's threads, you're just being far to immature, and you literally loose all respect from me. At this point in time, I'm having a very hard time considering most Respected staff members, as actual staff, which is the reason as to why I'm writing this.

Most Respected promotions made these days, have been.. dull. People write a whole lot of repititive ass-kissing in their applications, and it's genuinely making me sick.
I have several reasons not to play on the server anymore, but the most important one is: The current Respected players such as Poet, Generic User and other Respected players, and their very immature and improper behaviour. I'm sure many other people share a common opinion, you guys have literally been fucking everyone over with your stupid, pointless and immature arguments and jokes, so this is a very simple request: Please stop.

Something really needs to be done about many issues on the server right now, including Kevins current absence (which he gave no explanation to), and the behaviour of the current Respected staff.
Go ahead and start arguing in the comment section, doing so will only prove my point in this post - Seriously pull your shit together guys, at this point it's affecting the entire server in various ways.
[Image: r3TbXS1.png?1]

Messages In This Thread
A Rant - by DL_Drill.NB - 06-28-2016, 11:45 PM
RE: A Rant - by Aleksei - 06-29-2016, 01:31 AM
RE: A Rant - by Metrocop - 06-29-2016, 05:29 AM
RE: A Rant - by SCLAP - 06-30-2016, 01:53 AM
RE: A Rant - by Metrocop - 06-30-2016, 02:08 AM