• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unban Request
Name: GabNat
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104595746
Reason: I Tried to crash the server
Banners Name: Gabriel
Banners ID: STEAM_0:1:45206604
Proof of Ban: I can't enter the server
Full Reason Of Ban: I was doing my base and than admin wanted the base he used is power i mad out and i tried to crash the server.
What you were doing to be banned: I was trying to crash the server 
Additional Info:i dont have anything more to say Judge
(05-18-2016, 01:18 AM)Gabnat Wrote: Name: GabNat
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104595746
Reason: I Tried to crash the server
Banners Name: Gabriel
Banners ID: STEAM_0:1:45206604
Proof of Ban: I can't enter the server
Full Reason Of Ban: I was doing my base and than admin wanted the base he used is power i mad out and i tried to crash the server.
What you were doing to be banned: I was trying to crash the server 
Additional Info:i dont have anything more to say Judge

Who am i? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My opinion, No.
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Question 
(05-18-2016, 01:18 AM)Gabnat Wrote: Proof of Ban: I can't enter the server

lol

(05-18-2016, 01:18 AM)Gabnat Wrote: Full Reason Of Ban: I was doing my base and than admin wanted the base he used is power i mad out and i tried to crash the server.

I would be mad too, because using admin powers to kick someone out of a base that you want, is not allowed.
The question is: Are you saying the truth?
What exactly do you claim the admin has done to you/your base, and who was that admin?
(05-18-2016, 01:23 AM)Gabriel Wrote: 1. what was your base?
2. so you want to be unbanned to spam again and make the server crash?

My base was in the tower and i dont wanna crash the server if people respect the rules
(05-18-2016, 10:04 PM)DarKevin Wrote:
(05-18-2016, 01:18 AM)Gabnat Wrote: Proof of Ban: I can't enter the server

lol

(05-18-2016, 01:18 AM)Gabnat Wrote: Full Reason Of Ban: I was doing my base and than admin wanted the base he used is power i mad out and i tried to crash the server.

I would be mad too, because using admin powers to kick someone out of a base that you want, is not allowed.
The question is: Are you saying the truth?
What exactly do you claim the admin has done to you/your base, and who was that admin?

Im saying the truth i always go to that server with friend for month and i dont wanna get banned for some bullshit, the admin had the name gabriel and he used the pew pew for block in my base... 
(05-19-2016, 11:59 PM)Gabriel Wrote: I didn't pewpew your base and where was that base? WTC on gd_bigcity?

Sorry i really dont know the name, but the one with the black all windows building Spawn and yes you did, and even if you didnt you did put a infinite laser on my spawn point
(05-20-2016, 12:05 AM)Gabriel Wrote: 1. thats gd_bigcity. 2. that was skippy 3. I'm allowed to put lasers on your spawnpoint as you can just remove them

Now i might be stupid but i cant remove laser if you spawn kill
(05-20-2016, 12:31 AM)Gabnat Wrote:
(05-20-2016, 12:05 AM)Gabriel Wrote: 1. thats gd_bigcity. 2. that was skippy 3. I'm allowed to put lasers on your spawnpoint as you can just remove them

Anyway im just asking to get unbanned for a stupid thing, do as you guys prefere.
This is like teasing a puppy with a treat. It's fucking funny to watch.
Thumbs Up 
Go read the rules here: http://bcw.kevins1.bplaced.net/ulx_motd.htm
I am unbanning you this time. Next time you better know the rules.

[Image: t20Otq9.jpg]