Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Kevin
(06-01-2016, 11:27 PM)peterhat3 Wrote: I need somewhere where people will notice me, so I need to tell you, I cry my eyes out every time I see this forum, I just want to join back onto the server, but I can't, I would be humiliated, you were being mean to me, you swore at me, I just wish you could all stop and give me a chance.

I'm gonna give you a little bit of truth here.. 
This is a very special little corner of the internet, probably one of the most rude communities that exist, especially when Poet is here. I'm just saying that it's not like the grass is especially green here..
[Image: r3TbXS1.png?1]
Peter, i dont know anybody that bullies you, but then again that was when i was addicted to neurotec servers, come one now, ill try and help you out.
Thumbs Up 
(06-01-2016, 11:27 PM)peterhat3 Wrote: I need somewhere where people will notice me, so I need to tell you, I cry my eyes out every time I see this forum, I just want to join back onto the server, but I can't, I would be humiliated, you were being mean to me, you swore at me, I just wish you could all stop and give me a chance.

Actually, I don't even remember what happened. You broke a few rules or something. But you are not banned, right? So what's the deal?
And harassment is not allowed on my server, so If someone is harassing you, THEY are breaking a rule. And it is pretty much the most important rule too.

You're still welcome to my server.

Everyone deserves a second chance (except aimbotters ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and even they get one, sometimes).
So if you join the server again, and somebody is giving you a hard time when you are doing nothing wrong, let me know.
If somebodys giving you a hard time, we'll rape them wothout consent ( ͠° ͜ʖ ͡° )