Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban Request
(08-16-2016, 10:25 AM)Tayyab1208 Wrote:
(08-16-2016, 09:59 AM)The Light Bringer Wrote: You are really becoming a nuisance, get lost already.

Dude the staff say you're the most abusive person on the staff and your getting demoted soon. You gave cally one of them op tanks. You're a great mod.

"Your getting demoted soon."

It's "you're" mate.
[Image: aze3Zef.gif]
He just started minging from day one, with spamming, trolling, trying to crash the server, trying to evade the ban and more... lol
[Image: 200w.gif]
(08-18-2016, 12:45 AM)The Light Bringer Wrote: He just started minging from day one, with spamming, trolling, trying to crash the server, trying to evade the ban and more... lol

I didn't Know trolling was a banable offense Einstein.
(08-18-2016, 04:04 AM)Msty Wrote: You've got a mouth omds dude you got banned for various reasons, PERIOD. You are in no place to make up excuses for why there are abusive mods as the reason they are abusive is to keep shitheads like you off the server (Lights words not mine).

Sounds like mst is on his "PERIOD"

*puts on sunglasses*
(08-18-2016, 04:43 AM)Msty Wrote: Who the fuck are you again? Oh right some salty ass guy who wants to talk shit to everyone and achieve absolute shit all from it so i suggest you move on from that crap rather than start an absolutely pointless argument on the forums.
*Applying Bleach to Burnt Area*
love you too mst  Angel
Unban request number 3 has been a failure
[Image: 200.gif#0]
The minge rank explains everything ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
[Image: 9rqao0.jpg]
(08-16-2016, 09:52 AM)Tayyab1208 Wrote: Name:chillertayyab
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:86571017
Reason: Apparently Prop Spam? and Prop Kill ? 
Banners Name: Gabriel
Banners ID: 
Proof of Ban: 
Full Reason Of Ban: I propped spam? 
What you were doing to be banned:Spawing cynlider things 
Additional Info: So I get banned for spawning cylinders? I tried to make a dick and I get banned? I know In the picture that cally Posted it looks like I was prop spamming but I was going to move them around and make a dick so why was I banned gabriel only did it because he hates me Idek why he hates me. So can you unban me because I got banned for no reason so I cant spawn in a lot of cylniders and then make a dick ?

Well, you'll never get unbanned now  XD
I guess you could say...

You made a dick of yourself ( ͠° ͜ʖ ͡° )