• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Admin Poll 1
Cheeky second app (͡°͜ʖ͡°)
[Image: bcDXjNN.gif]
It's always Shitpost o'clock!
SCLAP, this is for you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
i vote sclap
[Image: ace_of_spades_by_lucky_louie-d2mg0dj.jpg]
(09-01-2016, 06:18 AM)Ace99274 Wrote: SCLAP, this is for you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
i vote sclap

You have to PM Kevin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Since all staff is too busy not playing, shitposting or posting memes, and since I am the only fucker that still plays and cares for the server, can I get a rank up? The server is constantly under attack by fuckers and right now I can only ban them for a day, that means that the next day, the fuckers will be back.
[Image: 200w.gif]
(12-31-2016, 08:39 AM)The Light Bringer Wrote: Since all staff is too busy not playing, shitposting or posting memes, and since I am the only fucker that still plays and cares for the server, can I get a rank up? The server is constantly under attack by fuckers and right now I can only ban them for a day, that means that the next day, the fuckers will be back, also, thanks to the new prop protection system I can't cleanup props. Right now the server is half dead because of a couple of little shits that keep joining back.
This is so true, i legitimately could not agree more as hes the only moderator that will actually stop what hes doing to come and help, and i think leaving the whole server depending on a single moderator is a bit harsh. Light really does deserve it in my opinion.
Not to mention he kicks people for killing him when he's building

And that he doesn't do shit when he's building, he will literally stand next to a broken WAC for example and not care

-1 Light
I never kicked anyone for killing me while building. I kicked people for minging: they see me build and they just start to push with props, get in the stuff I'm building and just try to break it. It's way different, also, I always cleanup props and shit when I can, now it's impossible if you aren't admin. Also, you never play, so your opinion is worth as much as a raindrop in a ocean.
(12-31-2016, 10:34 AM)The Light Bringer Wrote: Also, you never play, so your opinion is worth as much as a raindrop in a ocean.

This is just a poor way of defending yourself, I bet if Rpie said something you wouldn't have this argument. (And he barely even plays either)
The last time i remember light kicking someone for bugging him with props and stuff while he was building (Which i even SAW) Was right when he first got mod, when he classified propkillimg,pushing etc as minging (In which he has now changed to the more specific reasons), plus he doesnt even build on DKs anymore, when on DKs hes ready to be a mod.