Unbanning of LAG [Approved]
Name: LAG
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61543625
Reason: I have no clue it was about 4 years ago
Banners Name: No idea
Banners ID: No Idea
Proof of Ban: None
Full Reason Of Ban: I was probably messing around and took it too far
What you were doing to be banned: [b]I was probably messing around and took it too far[/b]
Additional Info: AS i said it was 4 years ago and cant remember but what i can remember was this sever being pretty good and as there are no other good war sandbox severs I want to play on this one again
This application is missing way to much to be accepted for an unban.
[Image: tumblr_n75xqgnQo01sijhkdo1_500.gif]
(09-01-2016, 11:14 PM)Kazaya Wrote: This application is missing way to much to be accepted for an unban.

How about you try it with no memory of the ban whatsoever
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
(09-01-2016, 11:32 PM)Poet Wrote:
(09-01-2016, 11:14 PM)Kazaya Wrote: This application is missing way to much to be accepted for an unban.

How about you try it with no memory of the ban whatsoever

It's not my problem he waited four years to appeal.
He should've appealed ages ago. But I guess life is annoying and gets in the way all of the time.
tbh i didnt know there was a forum for the sever until i tried to rejoin and it told me where to go
(09-02-2016, 03:49 AM)LAG Wrote: tbh i didnt know there was a forum for the sever until i tried to rejoin and it told me where to go

Clearly you didnt care enough to get yourself unbanned so...
Call on the Almighty darkevin, he has ban logs.
Almighty Darkevin I pray to you that you look at the ban logs and see why I was banned and I pray you forgive me for what I did
(09-06-2016, 09:50 PM)LAG Wrote: Almighty Darkevin I pray to you that you look at the ban logs and see why I was banned and I pray you forgive me for what I did

He said no. He was too busy to answer you due to his personal time.