• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban
[b]Name: chillertayyab[/b]
[b]SteamID:[b] STEAM_0:0:86571017[/b][/b]
[b]Reason: Apparently I was minging[/b]
[b]Banners Name: The light Bringer[/b]
[b]Banners ID:[/b]
[b]Proof of Ban:[/b]
[b]Full Reason Of Ban: I get banned for no reason again by the most abusive staff the light bringer[/b]
[b]What you were doing to be banned: Running around killing people[/b]
[b]Additional Info: So I cant kill The light bringer? he bans me for 1 day jus for killing him and you staff dont do anything first he bans me for killing him on a hoverboard and now he bans me just for killing him consantly with a smg and then the console say who did it and I said The light bringer did it because he was the only staff on the server and I thought the light bringer changed the map so then the Kid The light bringer (probs has 0 life and the sadest kid alive) just bans me because he cant handle being killed a few times why do you keep him on as a staff when he is clearly the most abusive the guy gagged me muted me froze me just because i was killing him with a sniper
[/b]
Can you please fuck off or else i will come to your house and hide under your fucking bed?
Like, seriously
I was there when he was minging. He kept base glitching, being toxic. An all round minge really.
[Image: bcDXjNN.gif]
It's always Shitpost o'clock!
(09-01-2016, 08:33 AM)Pwnzor Wrote: I was there when he was minging. He kept base glitching, being toxic. An all round minge really.

How was I base glitching you lie because I was reking you.
You kept spawning hover boards to get into the wtc base, also I'm not going to fall for that bait, minge.
Can back up pwnzor, I votekicked this guy for base glitching (with hoverboards) and he rejoined and continued doing it so i see nothing wrong with the outcome
I'm gay
I banned your ass for a simple reason. You kept minging over and over, and then when a spammer crashed the server and connected back, you had the stupid glitch were normal people show up as "console" in chat for a few seconds. You actually thought it was the real console and said it was me who crashed the server. This said. KYS.
[Image: 200w.gif]
[Image: apply-cold-water-to-the-burned-area.jpeg]
Can the next person reply be Darkevins most of you just hate me because I constantly kill you noobs Smile
[Image: 62008770.jpg]