Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please read unban pls??
Thumbs Down 
So I was playing on the server I'm not gonna lie it's a really fun server so this guy kept trying to ram me on a hover board so I was holding a blue container there to stop him spawn killing me then he voted to kick me most people pressed yes for a troll they even said then I joined back the admin pat teleported me and frooze me because the guy reported me to him he kicked me for it and he said he saw it when he wasn't online while I was defending my self with the create then I joined back he teleported me again frooze me muted me striped me and left me there for a while then I got in a fight and he ban me the reason was propklling and turret spam for some reason so please could I get unban Cry
1. There's a template
2. You were constantly spawning blue container props and trapping people despite being warned several times
3. The ban is like a day long I think, just come back tomorrow, less mingy of course.
[Image: bcDXjNN.gif]
It's always Shitpost o'clock!
Die in a hole ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Very mature poet ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
VERY mature xD
Where do I even start here
1. I teleported to you because people were complaining you were propkilling
2. When I got to you I SAW YOU PROPKILL ANOTHER USER WITH MY OWN EYES
3. On big city there is no "spawnkill"
4.when you joined back you were equally as toxic so I froze you to tell you to stop. Then you agreed to behave so I unfroze you and let you go
5. After I unfroze you I actually spectated you and saw you once again break a rule which was spamming turrets using adv dupe
6. Im not an admin
7.the ban is a day long, could you really not wait ?

You were given ample amounts of warnings from myself and pwnzor and you still continued to minge, that is why you were banned.
I'm gay
Yeah you tell em' pat! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)