Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Acf GL
No offence to anyone here but why in God's name is this weapon not restricted to users ?! 
Think about it it's literally a free RPG that also destroys props ... ? I have had to warn and kick so many people (users) for minging with this it's ridiculous, please restrict ;_;
I'm gay
"If you don't want us to kill people or blow bases up, why don't you restrict it?" - Solace 2k16
[Image: bcDXjNN.gif]
It's always Shitpost o'clock!
(09-08-2016, 06:49 AM)Pwnzor Wrote: "If you don't want us to kill people or blow bases up, why don't you restrict it?"  - Solace 2k16

See even a minge agrees
I'm gay
A minge abuses it? kick or ban the minge. Simple as that.

FFS, with this theory, I could trace every minge's IP, go to their home, cut their troath and say to them "If you didn't want to get your troath slashed you should'nt have had sharp knives in your home".

That gun and acf sweps in general, was added to help users fight prop, wire and acf creations, that, in normal conditions, are unkillable.
[Image: 200w.gif]
YOU TELL 'EM LIGHT!
Yeah light I know but do you not think we should at least make this a pointshop weapon (?) 
I agree with the theory but then again if the wire / acf contraption is unfair then it should be up to staff to deal with it, don't you agree? ://
I'm gay
A seat is already unfair by normal standards, since you can't kill people sitting in it. Should seats be added to the pointshop?
Also, if it was removed, it would actually help me, so kids wouldn't shoot my tank as soon as I spawn it. But it's a game balancing weapon, needs to be free. Just punish the abusers.
(09-08-2016, 07:46 AM)The Light Bringer Wrote: FFS, with this theory, I could trace every minge's IP, go to their home, cut their troath and say to them "If you didn't want to get your troath slashed you should'nt have had sharp knives in your home."

That got dark real quick for "the light bringer", you need to talk? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
[Image: bcDXjNN.gif]
It's always Shitpost o'clock!
Well I guess so :/  is there not an addon that still makes you lose health when in chairs ? That would solve the issue, otherwise just restrict it from users (?) Let respected players use it because there's usually at least 1 respected on and at we can (supposedly) trust them xD otherwise it's just a shitfest of who can destroy other people props the fastest
I'm gay