Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Acf GL
There's this addon https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=428278317 adds damage to seats and is even compatible with sit anywhere
[Image: bcDXjNN.gif]
It's always Shitpost o'clock!
But that means people could use retarded FAS/CW Penetration to kikl the guy in the tank by spraying it. A chair is a vehicle and an ACF GL Can be used against it.
(09-08-2016, 09:19 AM)PAT Wrote: Well I guess so :/  is there not an addon that still makes you lose health when in chairs ? That would solve the issue, otherwise just restrict it from users (?) Let respected players use it because there's usually at least 1 respected on and at we can (supposedly) trust them xD otherwise it's just a shitfest of who can destroy other people props the fastest

It's called a flame thrower ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
[Image: 200.gif#0]
(09-08-2016, 06:02 AM)PAT Wrote: No offence to anyone here but why in God's name is this weapon not restricted to users ?! 
Think about it it's literally a free RPG that also destroys props ... ? I have had to warn and kick so many people (users) for minging with this it's ridiculous, please restrict ;_;

Because they need it, it was installed for them to have a chance against ACF tanks.
So why restrict something that was meant for them
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
(09-08-2016, 07:46 AM)The Light Bringer Wrote: A minge abuses it? kick or ban the minge. Simple as that.

FFS, with this theory, I could trace every minge's IP, go to their home, cut their troath and say to them "If you didn't want to get your troath slashed you should'nt have had sharp knives in your home".

That gun and acf sweps in general, was added to help users fight prop, wire and acf creations, that, in normal conditions, are unkillable.

I have sharp knives in my home... if you catch my drift  Lenny1