Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F16 Falcon Buffed
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=763608652

This addon buffs the F-16 and makes it able to kill scar tanks and combat the MiG-21
Another A10 nuking the server? *running mean retard lenny*
It might be more powerful than the a10 actullay, how about you try it in gmod xD

I also added custom hydras and shit
Also a kiowa buffed coming up soon, i also need you to add my wac ww2 buffed 2 pls, but you need the WAC community 7
Stop bumping you cunts
Dude, the A10 is already wrecking the server, and if someone actually manages to destroy it, the fag just spawns a brand new one every 2 seconds.
We need a dupe limit or something ASAP.
(09-18-2016, 12:16 AM)DarKevin Wrote: Dude, the A10 is already wrecking the server, and if someone actually manages to destroy it, the fag just spawns a brand new one every 2 seconds.
We need a dupe limit or something ASAP.

The A10 is a entity, not a dupe. GG kevin
[Image: AB4cDFx.jpg] (yes its 50cc but it goes 55kph and its the biggest i can get)

Nobody is using the a10, and it gets golden gun'd the first second it flies off ....
(09-18-2016, 02:09 AM)NEMESIS Wrote: Nobody is using the a10, and it gets golden gun'd the first second it flies off ....

Next secound somebody spawns a new one, and the cycle of life and death continues.
[Image: AB4cDFx.jpg] (yes its 50cc but it goes 55kph and its the biggest i can get)

Anybody who can fly can destroy the A10, its got low handling, very inaccurate against aircraft, and a huge target as well. The F16 Would be more than the perfect counter the ww2 and mig 21 wac would be,given that the only good air to ground WAC Are the mig 21 and a10

i. Other words, f16 pls