Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tank Track Tool
Want a non laggy track for your acf tank? Want to even add tracks to a car or whatever? With this tool you can!
It creates a realistic tank track that not only follows the movement of the wheels up and down, but also moves like an actual track. 
So no more laggy shitty tank track expression 2.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=737640184
[Image: 200w.gif]
oh finaly you agree
[Image: AB4cDFx.jpg] (yes its 50cc but it goes 55kph and its the biggest i can get)

please fkin add it
+1, I'm shit at finding e2s anyways
[Image: bcDXjNN.gif]
It's always Shitpost o'clock!
Not only it looks good, but solves acf lag problems by removing the need for a laggy E2. And, best of all, can be applied to anything, not only acf tanks.
[Image: 200w.gif]
Seriously ythough, tehre was a tank that caused pungs to rise to 100, i removed the tracks and the pung went to 25

I think this would be great, as it adds nicely to the look and feel of tanks, and it allows you to make other tracked vehicles which is good. I can just imagine seeing actual textured tracks instead lf laggy e2 block tracks that rise ping by like 75.
Congrats Gen, you've been awarded the 
"Best at typing using his dick" award 

jk
I'm gay
Thx man, the autocorrect helped and i did it from a metre away.
(09-21-2016, 04:50 PM)Generic Statue #1456 Wrote: Thx man, the autocorrect helped and i did it from a metre away.

Is it hard dragging a metre long dick around? does it shrink down to a reasonable size?
[Image: bcDXjNN.gif]
It's always Shitpost o'clock!
No, i mean i was playing gmod and there was no space on the desk, so it was on a table like a metre away and i was constantly switching XD