Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Neversaurs Unban Request [Denied]
Hello, my in game name is 
Neversaurs

I was recently banned due to apparent aim-bot on your server,however this was not my fault and i wanted to speak to the forums directly as SCLAP banned me and seems to show no care to his replies when dealing with unban requests,therefore ill explain why i was banned it was on 15/09/2016, 

i was fighting with ksy, donald trump, sclap, solence, and after a sniper shoot out i lost my floating base which meant things turned in to a revolver death match however i went in the room located in one of the buildings at spawn on the big city map (the one with one window), however when i entered i saw it was partly blocked with a gate and i was close to ksy, and sclap and solence who were behind the gate so i fired my revolver after taking a second for aiming for head shoots which i achieved however after that i was frozen by sclap for aim-bot which i said was not true and asked if there was any way i could prove i didn't nore wish to hack as im there to have fun and support the server by causing fights (as, as you know its a war server) and after this sclap unfroze me and said he would be watching me all the time, therefore i thought it was be the ideal time to show him im not hacking by using the revolver, i took the time to show my skill but it didn't turn out that way, i reentered the building well prepared and could easily see the targets standing 2 meters from me (Not hard to hit heads) through the fence therefore i did so killing ksy and solence, then without warning i was perm banned by SCLAP i even warned sclap that i would show him and the last message was really dude .

a few things to back up my case 

1 if a admin says they are watching me all the time, do you really think i would hack knowing i was being watched.

2 so im good using revolvers there was no evidence i intended to hack just a guess made by a admin whos choice was poor.

3 ask any player playing at the date i provided what happened and im sure they would vouch for me in my situation.

4 im the long run im a strong supporter of your server putting around 5 hours daily playing, ( slightly addicted) and would not risk loosing the chance to play it to that degree, i was infact thinking of applying for staff and now thanks to this issue, my reputation as a player is destroyed and even if i was invited back i would feel at risk of accusations.

to sum up i strongly plead  to be allowed back, if you have a way i can show you i dont hack im more than willing to comply, ive also been playing for almost a month with hours ingame with no previous offences,i really just want to go back to playing having fun if you want you could even allow me back but us admin ability to restrict me from using any guns which i would be happy to loose to come back, i love the servers community and the banter is unreal.

i hope you reconsider sclaps choice
thank you
regards Neversaurs.
To make things simple the door which i made cannot be seen through like literally you cant even make out a shadow through it. I had placed a camera in there and moved around in the room whilst still in camera view and each time you entered the room, the shots were accurate and were always a headshot even another player called 'Donald Trump' was watched by myself though the camera and he moved his crosshair and position to pretty much wherever i had moved inside that room, Hmm. Having asked Sclap to help me support this evidence i had he went ahead to spectate you and even then you still were able to kill me, solace and sclap over and over again so when we confronted you, you obviously denied the accusations and even then i had hoped that you wasn't hacking or sorts as i have seen you on this server before so unless you are able to explain how the fuck you are able to shoot through a barely visible door i dont see much else going for you here.
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...D494D1653/
[Image: N5Aqwyw.jpg]
I watched you about for about 5-10 minutes and every time you went up to the room you would take 1 shot and it would be an instant head shot then you'd go down reload come back up and take one shot again killing mst or solace when you couldn't see though the wall at all. It wasn't even like they were in the same place each time, they moved round and you somehow knew exactly where they were both times and were still able to kill them instantly.
[Image: 200.gif#0]
Im not even gonna be nice you bag of dicks, me and sclap were both spectating you and pm-ing each other and you used aimbot. Simple as that. Either drink bleach or find a different server you cuck
I'm gay
(09-17-2016, 03:39 AM)PAT Wrote: Im not even gonna be nice you bag of dicks, me and sclap were both spectating you and pm-ing each other and you used aimbot. Simple as that. Either drink bleach or find a different server you cuck

Think that was a different guy Pat, you'd gone offline when this happened
[Image: 200.gif#0]
http://darkevins.bplaced.net/showthread.php?tid=59

Use the template, End of discussion.
Ive brought the cuck insult to darkevins

rip
(09-17-2016, 04:44 AM)SCLAP Wrote:
(09-17-2016, 03:39 AM)PAT Wrote: Im not even gonna be nice you bag of dicks, me and sclap were both spectating you and pm-ing each other and you used aimbot. Simple as that. Either drink bleach or find a different server you cuck

Think that was a different guy Pat, you'd gone offline when this happened
m8 r u mad xD I was there hunned percent
I'm gay
(09-17-2016, 05:34 AM)Generic Statue #1456 Wrote: Ive brought the cuck insult to darkevins

rip

I use cuck on a regular basis, you absolute cuck
[Image: bcDXjNN.gif]
It's always Shitpost o'clock!
(09-17-2016, 07:09 AM)Pwnzor Wrote:
(09-17-2016, 05:34 AM)Generic Statue #1456 Wrote: Ive brought the cuck insult to darkevins

rip

I use cuck on a regular basis, you absolute cuck

Fuck you saying you cuck.
Ill have you know youve been called a cuck so much you may as well be onision