Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here we are....
(09-22-2016, 06:49 AM)PAT Wrote: I think the only fair thing to do in this situation...

Is to give poet equal amounts of bullying xD anyone with me ? *Lenny*

Pat, I'm being serious here. No fucking around.
What the Actual fuck everytime i am gone shit goes down
[Image: TfrRANR.png]
It's too late, I have to be fair. 
[Image: EbpxewR.jpg]
[Image: bcDXjNN.gif]
It's always Shitpost o'clock!
(09-22-2016, 07:10 AM)Pwnzor Wrote: It's too late, I have to be fair. 
[Image: EbpxewR.jpg]
Yeah no.

What did I say about cancer?
(09-22-2016, 07:09 AM)Aleksei Wrote: What the Actual fuck everytime i am gone shit goes down

feeding in league, gimme your fucking euw account ive tranfered to west now
[Image: AB4cDFx.jpg] (yes its 50cc but it goes 55kph and its the biggest i can get)

STOP THIS SHIT STORM BEFORE THIS SERVER GETS DOOMED 
But you're like, the root of evil in this situation ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
So if i was the guy who demoted Poet, he would be taking shit too ? Sounds like a good deal if you ask me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Everything i say is a meme, ay, i'm like idubbz now ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Seriously though, you either stop or this server is breaking apart, 2 sides, no one will win, kevin will just stop paying
Because war, war never changes. ( also I tried to stop this)
Okay misuteri, im going to handle this "Maturely", but not your kind of maturley, because having your man period is in no way classes as quote on quote "Mature"

All that sexual stuff you hear about samantha such as "Ever wondered how my boobs look ? xd" (Said to Nesera) and
"That paint on the floor is your cum on my face" (To ben through skype)
is actually true.

Along with that, sam used a whole list of exploits before and after being moderator, such as the CSS No recoil bug with the M249, turret teleportation, CTP Spectate which she only brought up and got foxed AFTER She got mod, and you can't forget the go fourty miles per hour with the climbswep tool. She did say a lot of sexual stuff to NEMESIS As well, the exact quote i forgot.

As far as sexual shit goes, sam is basically a boy. When that account first started on the server, it was under the name "Zekong", and was a man. After the first name change to SamMiches, we still heard a man throguh the mic on multiple occasions. At first, the excuse was "its a shared account" which i was willing to accept, except from the fact sam later claimed he gave her the account because he was "joining the military". And i know of no Swedish girl that sounds like that.

What also baffles me is how sam was "Dutch" but then happened to become "Swedish" in a day.

You may call me a manipulator all you like, but NEMESIS Has witnessed how sam gets people to do what he says, as he has called me a "faggot" (and not in a banter way) through the console multiple timeswhen he was still sams friend.

I rest my case here. Dont just read the first fee lines and make a bullshit response, because everybody will say the blatantly obvious thing that counters that literally a line down.