Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well.
Exclamation 
Name: joshifire
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:94531413
Reason: Harassment, Minge and General rudeness to everyone.
Banners Name: Faye
Banners ID: Could not find it, as there are 6,493 results for Faye in steam search.
Proof of Ban: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198149328555/screenshots/
Full Reason Of Ban: Harassment, Minge and general rudeness.
What you were doing to be banned: I hoverkilled a lot (not against the rules), Accused Full House of propblock (He did, but I am not going to go into details), But I don't know about the being rude part.
Additional Info:
Sclap hoverkills a lot.
Sam placed an invisible jumppad and claimed it wasn't hers.
Full house stopped me from killing him using lasers.
Xemo1234 once killed me using ACF even though it hit ACE's base.
Poet taught me about the ACF GL.
Thomas has spammed davy crockets to kill people who did not break rules.
Faye ragdolled me for no reason.
The Light Bringer kicked me for hoverkill (WHICH IS NOT AGAINST THE RULES)
Pat once propblocked an inside of a base.
Lasers can only be used by respected's and up.
Therefore, they can be considered admin weapons, as normal people cant use them and it gives an unfair advantage
Therefore, almost everyone on the server, that has access to lasers and have killed with them, including Mst, Kenshi, Gabriel, and Pwnzor,
are all Guilty of breaking the rules.
If I get punished of something that isnt against the rules.
Then these people have to as well.
Welcome to the beautiful staff, its beautiful isn't it ? pointing fingers while they do it themselves, beautiful !
I personally don't think he does much wrong (whenever I've been on anyway), there's FAR worse than him in my opinion and a lot of the time I think he just follows the crowd of people above him (as he stated)
[Image: 200.gif#0]
you forget to mention that when i rag-dolled you, you started giving me suggestions to what to do with you. And after we went through all of your suggestions i unragdolled you. You were banned fairly and lawfully. Everyone on the server breaks a rule here and there. Although with everyone else we don't commonly do it. You come onto the server every time with some minging agenda and awful rudeness.
[Image: tumblr_n75xqgnQo01sijhkdo1_500.gif]
(09-24-2016, 06:52 AM)Kazaya Wrote: you forget to mention that when i rag-dolled you, you started giving me suggestions to what to do with you. And after we went through all of your suggestions i unragdolled you. You were banned fairly and lawfully. Everyone on the server breaks a rule here and there. Although with everyone else we don't commonly do it. You come onto the server every time with some minging agenda and awful rudeness.

"And after we went through all of your suggestions i unragdolled you." 
You ragdolled me for no reason, attached a thruster (which i did ask, but nothing else) and then moved my leg, and left me motionless for about 30 seconds.
" Although with everyone else we don't commonly do it"
I've seen thomas use the davy crocket about 7 times.
" You come onto the server every time with some minging agenda and awful rudeness."
When am I rude? I hoverkill, but rudeness implies insult or bad things said.
(09-24-2016, 07:04 AM)joshifire Wrote:
(09-24-2016, 06:52 AM)Kazaya Wrote: you forget to mention that when i rag-dolled you, you started giving me suggestions to what to do with you. And after we went through all of your suggestions i unragdolled you. You were banned fairly and lawfully. Everyone on the server breaks a rule here and there. Although with everyone else we don't commonly do it. You come onto the server every time with some minging agenda and awful rudeness.

You ragdolled me for no reason, attached a thruster (which i did ask, but nothing else) and then moved my leg, and left me motionless for about 30 seconds.
" You come onto the server every time with some minging agenda and awful rudeness."
You came on and said "Thomas you cuck"
I cannot say anything about thomas and his davy crockett.
I Unragdolled you after we finished having 'Fun'
You're lawfully banned.
yeah im with SCLAP he's a bloody spoonhead but hes a funny lad and it's good kek. if you say to him "oi faggit don't do that" he will stop. Unban him and give him one more chance, I say.
I'm gay
(09-24-2016, 07:06 AM)Kazaya Wrote:
(09-24-2016, 07:04 AM)joshifire Wrote:

You came on and said "Thomas you cuck"
I cannot say anything about thomas and his davy crockett.
I Unragdolled you after we finished having 'Fun'
You're lawfully banned.

I was still ragdolled for no reason.
also that was said in fun meaning
did i forget the lenny after?
All i've got to say is that you have to wait now for your unban request to be denied or accepted. To be clear, i did not ban you out of my own want. I banned you because the ban request that was out for you was accepted.
[Image: 4ce2f33b1f6fbb18314c23b2a1124344.png]

I clearly didn't say that he was banned.