Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CW2 and FA:S Glitched
This has been going on for a while now and people have been waiting for a fix of some sort (But didn't make a thread (͡°͜ʖ͡°)
But both CW and FA:S are glitched. The problem with CW is that you cannot get more ammo for it and when you make any modification to the ammo it dissapears. the problem with FA:S is that the reloading animations are gone completely from some guns (Not all) it is mainly the assault rifles and smgs but most of the pistols are unnafected.
[Image: bcDXjNN.gif]
It's always Shitpost o'clock!
(09-25-2016, 02:24 AM)Pwnzor Wrote: This has been going on for a while now and people have been waiting for a fix of some sort (But didn't make a thread (͡°͜ʖ͡°)
But both CW and FA:S are glitched. The problem with CW is that you cannot get more ammo for it and when you make any modification to the ammo it dissapears. the problem with FA:S is that the reloading animations are gone completely from some guns (Not all) it is mainly the assault rifles and smgs but most of the pistols are unnafected.
when you change ammo on the cw2.0 the mag is emptyied, its normal
[Image: AB4cDFx.jpg] (yes its 50cc but it goes 55kph and its the biggest i can get)

Full house, its only with assault rifles and SMGs, try it with that.
The full extent of the problem are as follows; Multiple weapons from FA:S and CW have broken animations. All reserve starter ammo for FAS does not show up. CW reserve ammo, even though when spawning in multiple of the same weapons in order to get more ammo, is also broken. As far as I am concerned, the weapons still wok perfectly fine.
Still happening.
[Image: 200w.gif]
It's probarly an issue with the TFA pack, they conflict with each other.
Yeah, I think Thomas sent me a report about FA:S etc being fucked up again, and I forgot about it.
Sorry about that, gonna fix it now.
(09-25-2016, 02:24 AM)Pwnzor Wrote: [Image: bcDXjNN.gif]

Amagi Brilliant Park - lovely show with plenty of "plot" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
[Image: r3TbXS1.png?1]
"Plot" (͡°͜ʖ͡°)(͡°͜ʖ͡°)(͡°͜ʖ͡°)(͡°͜ʖ͡°)(͡°͜ʖ͡°)(͡°͜ʖ͡°)(͡°͜ʖ͡°)(͡°͜ʖ͡°)(͡°͜ʖ͡°)(͡°͜ʖ͡°)(͡°͜ʖ͡°)(͡°͜ʖ͡°)(͡°͜ʖ͡°)(͡°͜ʖ͡°)(͡°͜ʖ͡°)(͡°͜ʖ͡°)(͡°͜ʖ͡°)(͡°͜ʖ͡°)(͡°͜ʖ͡°)(͡°͜ʖ͡°)(͡°͜ʖ͡°)(͡°͜ʖ͡°)(͡°͜ʖ͡°)(͡°͜ʖ͡°)(͡°͜ʖ͡°)(͡°͜ʖ͡°)(͡°͜ʖ͡°)(͡°͜ʖ͡°)(͡°͜ʖ͡°)(͡°͜ʖ͡°)(͡°͜ʖ͡°)(͡°͜ʖ͡°)(͡°͜ʖ͡°)(͡°͜ʖ͡°)(͡°͜ʖ͡°)(͡°͜ʖ͡°)(͡°͜ʖ͡°)(͡°͜ʖ͡°)(͡°͜ʖ͡°)(͡°͜ʖ͡°)(͡°͜ʖ͡°)(͡°͜ʖ͡°)(͡°͜ʖ͡°)(͡°͜ʖ͡°)(͡°͜ʖ͡°)(͡°͜ʖ͡°)(͡°͜ʖ͡°)
[Image: bcDXjNN.gif]
It's always Shitpost o'clock!