Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm taking a break...
As most of you know, I have been quite inactive on the server recently. I feel like the server has gone down the bad road and can't make a swift u-turn to come back to it's starting point. 

I feel like the driver.

Ever since I started playing on the server more things have not been the same. People have started throwing insults at each other, people are getting into arguments, losing friends, all-in-all the server has become a complete mess.

I'm taking a break because I want to let the server heal on it's own. The break might be long or short that depends on if I'm ready to return or not. No, for those hoping I'm going for a long time, I won't be gone for too long 3 months maximum. Yes, for those who want me to stay, this is official, I am taking a break; but then again, there aren't many of you guys - or gals. Don't want to assume genders in this day and age, someone might get a bit triggered. Sorry bad joke. Anyway this is SirMrGreen, mostly known as Green. 

Signing off...
[Image: giphy.gif]
He's doing a generic boiz
The servers state atm is good, so log on ya wanker
[Image: AB4cDFx.jpg] (yes its 50cc but it goes 55kph and its the biggest i can get)

The current state of the server is perfectly fine. The only issue is retarded arguements, But those are easily solved
[Image: tumblr_n75xqgnQo01sijhkdo1_500.gif]
Weird that he posted this after I unfriended him? Anyway, cya I guess...
(10-11-2016, 02:32 AM)Cally2L Wrote: Weird that he posted this after I unfriended him? Anyway, cya I guess...

Did you two get a divorce?
[Image: 200.gif#0]
I'm no expert, but this is gay
[Image: bcDXjNN.gif]
It's always Shitpost o'clock!
Ummm, Full I just found this in your signature

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: giphy.gif]
Full house has children and a very successful family.
Make America great again. Vote for Trump. 

#cut4green #riperoniinpepperoni #fistmedaddy
I'm gay