Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ACF Extras
This addon is basicly an expantion of ACF Mobility, it adds lots of new engines, gearboxes and grippier materials and flame effects for turbine engines.
Press here for link (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...acf+extras)

Stuff it adds:
Engines: 
-Pulsejet (German V-1 like) small, medium and large.* (an real thrust producing jet engine like rockets)
-Inline 12 small, medium, large and huge (80 Liters OF POWWWWEEEEERRRRRRR) 
-Inline 2 small medium large because the models were in official acf, but not included in code. 
-Radial 3 small, medium and large 
-Radial 5 small, medium and large 
-Radial 9 small, medium and large 
-W16 Bugatti engines small medium and large (MORE POWAAAAAAAAARRRRRR) 
-Tiny electric engine 
-Tiny Single engine 
-VTwin Diesel 
-Single cylinder diesel 
-X4 small, medium and large 
-X8 small, medium and large 
-X12 small, medium and large 
-X16 small, medium and large 
-X20 small, medium and large 
-X24 small, medium and large 
-VR4 small medium and large 
-VR6 small medium and large 
-VR8 small medium and large 
-B2 small medium large with a whole lot of bodygroups. 
-B8 small medium and large 
-B10 small medium ang large 
-B12 small medium and large 
-Diesel V6's 

It's small at 12mb
[Image: AB4cDFx.jpg] (yes its 50cc but it goes 55kph and its the biggest i can get)

+1

POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR
+1

[Image: tumblr_nod30nRB8p1tflhnuo1_250.gif]
[Image: bcDXjNN.gif]
It's always Shitpost o'clock!
I do like the idea of having ridiculously op engines, they could lead to some really imaginative and cool ideas. However, our acf cannons are limited, so i would lean more towards the idea of we need more cannons too.
(10-13-2016, 01:42 AM)Generic Statue #1456 Wrote: I do like the idea of having ridiculously op engines, they could lead to some really imaginative and cool ideas. However, our acf cannons are limited, so i would lean more towards the idea of we need more cannons too.

People are trying to figure out how to make custom acf weapons on facepunch, this is the best "extra" pack of acf at the moment, so is it a +1 or -1?
[Image: AB4cDFx.jpg] (yes its 50cc but it goes 55kph and its the biggest i can get)

do you have a mental disorder, thats a "yes" reccomendation, i was just saying it would be nice if there were some more cannons to balance it out

yee cuck
+1 from me, so I can make dragsters and racecars without the need for 4 engines.
[Image: 200w.gif]
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMPPPPPP
We do need this though, it adds some fucking beautiful engines
One engine is less laggier than twelve engines probably, for the "acf is lag" crowd.
[Image: bcDXjNN.gif]
It's always Shitpost o'clock!