Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TheJona´s request to get respected [Approved]
Hey ! Im TheJona ( Jonathan ) and I´m trying to get a respected player on Darkevin! I played a lot on this server and I enjoyed every single second of it.  Heart

*Steam ID (Please attempt to find it, if you can't place your Steam profile URL):
STEAM_0:0:95182130

*Have you been banned/Kicked before?:
Yes

If answer on last question was "yes" give reason:
I did a lot of shit on this server. But i regreted everything and im like friendly now !  O.O

What are your good qualities?:
I can talk very ´´gently´´ with other peoples. It´s really really hard to piss me off. I will try to help every other user ( even if I dont like him ) 

What are your bad qualities?:
If i get pissed off, noone can stop me  Fu

*Why do you want to be a Respected Rank Player?(Please have this answer more than one line long):
As i said I´ll try to help everyone ( even if i dont like him ). I always wanted to get repsected because i think i can change the additude of others who are not respected and they are not giving attention to me because im not respected. i really like to help other people at their problems etc. 

Have you posted an application before?:
No

If Your Application Was Denied, Please Give the Reason and Link to Application:

*References (5 or more References, Respected or Above only.):
TheLightBringer, Poet, Sclap,Gabriel, Nemesis ( Arazac, Kazaya, Gen )
+1

Seen you play on the server, you ain't bad.
(10-22-2016, 12:54 AM)NEMESIS (ArazaC) Wrote: +1

Seen you play on the server, you ain't bad.

thanks dude ! that means a lot to me !
+1, but don't fuck up anymore XD
[Image: 200w.gif]
"I did a lot of shit on this server. But i regreted everything and im like friendly now !" doesn't answer that question but gg
(insert generic reason here) +1
[Image: 200.gif#0]
I was a bit confused on your reason to be respected, then realized the only reason i ended up like this is because of the impression the older staff had left on me. Overall i can undertsand youve grown up and decided to be nicer, as has been demonstrated when i was observing your gameplay.
I've not used the plus 1 ina while, but i can see how you would help out, you are very friendly and willing to help lut (weather people like it or not XD)

To cut down to the chase, thats a reccomendation from me.
good luck getting respected.
All though i don't know you as a Player but i have heard good things about you, I'd like to see more people like you (Minges gone good) It shows that the server's permanent chemotherapy session might actually stop.

I give you my good luck and my vote!
[Image: tumblr_n75xqgnQo01sijhkdo1_500.gif]
(10-22-2016, 08:56 AM)Kazaya Wrote: All though i don't know you as a Player but i have heard good things about you, I'd like to see more people like you (Minges gone good) It shows that the server's permanent chemotherapy session might actually stop.

I give you my good luck and my vote!

Thanks to you all !
Approved.