Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
False Ban
Name: Le Magestic Owl
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:118801324
Reason: "Spam"
Banners Name: Sclap
Banners ID: STEAM_0:0:155414839 I Got This Off A Level 0 Account On The Group I Have No idea iF Its Real
Proof of Ban: Its In Screenshots Latest Most Likely
Full Reason Of Ban: SPAM
What you were doing to be banned:Spawning An ACF Turret
Additional Info: I Was Minding My Own Business When The Server Starts To Lag Insanely And I Spam Z Thinking it may be my turret
Next Thing i see Is SCLAP Spamming The Clear Props Of "Le Magestic Owl(Me)" And I continue My Business When i get perma banned
Ive Spent Way To Many Hours On This Server Already On Multiple Diffirent Names I have no idea why i would want to crash the server

I Like This Server A lot And I Sincerely Am Sorry If I Did What I Did 
Sigh the server was crashing and console said you were spamming a shit ton of curve plates and when I removed yours it stopped but maaaaaay have a been a dupe if you were using ACF , so I'll unban you
[Image: 200.gif#0]
#demotesclap
(11-07-2016, 04:17 AM)Gabriel Wrote: #demotesclap

+1
[Image: 200.gif#0]
He then proceeded to acf my base before leaving, saying:
"Worth it"
And
"I was leaving anyways"
When he was kicked.
(11-07-2016, 08:58 AM)Generic Statue #1456 Wrote: He then proceeded to acf my base before leaving, saying:
"Worth it"
And
"I was leaving anyways"
When he was kicked.

Rest in pieces base
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
(11-07-2016, 08:58 AM)Generic Statue #1456 Wrote: He then proceeded to acf my base before leaving, saying:
"Worth it"
And
"I was leaving anyways"
When he was kicked.

Evidence?
(11-08-2016, 08:39 AM)Cally2L Wrote:
"Worth it"
And
"I was leaving anyways"
When he was kicked.

Evidence?

omfg your seriously respected and still have to ask for evidence to know im telling the truth

r.i.p
#demotegen
Case closed, sclap unbanned him now stfu