Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New group and better performance
I'm sorry Pwnzor don't kill me with your katana ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(06-25-2016, 06:50 AM)DarKevin Wrote: Only one Trusted player, says a lot about the other players, if you ask me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

For example, the amount of people who don't abuse and break rules behind staff's back, and who don't start doing it after a while, is pretty low.
And the rest is already becoming moderators or admins.

I should update this as the requirements for trusted rank are pretty high, and to those who would achieve it, I would give all kinds of perks which other people couldn't be trusted with.
If I can really trust someone, I basically wouldn't need to restrict anything to them (though some restrictions are there to prevent them (also mods and admins) from accidentally messing up server settings or unknowingly use forbidden weapons)
You'd get all kinds of perks while not being obligated to take care of the server.
It's basically better than moderator, or even admin.

Something tells me that you now want Trusted rank even more ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Are you saying, That Trusted users will have some forbidden weapons to use? And i can't even get a free spiderman tool for moderators? :/
[Image: tumblr_n75xqgnQo01sijhkdo1_500.gif]
1. I got everything unrestricted but i cant spawn them and use them against players, only like in events etc etc i can hide them (you get the idea)

2. All the staff aren't allowed to spawn spiderman gun, Nomad or anything in the pointshop for free, that's just unfair to other players :/
(08-02-2016, 02:34 AM)NEMESIS (AKA HAWK) Wrote: 1. I got everything unrestricted but i cant spawn them and use them against players, only like in events etc etc i can hide them (you get the idea)

2. All the staff aren't allowed to spawn spiderman gun, Nomad or anything in the pointshop for free, that's just unfair to other players :/

That's Kazaya, not Nomad
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Nomad is the weapon you dumbhead.
[Image: 1452203540-1754446789-sotnya-smotret-onl...film-4.jpg]
^ XD
(08-04-2016, 08:42 AM)Nomad Wrote: Nomad is the weapon you dumbhead.

Kill me
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]