Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back...
So here we are again. I fucked up. In this post, I'm going to both defend myself and explain myself. I have done wrong, I'm not going to deny that. First, I would like to send an apology to both Sclap and Ben.

To Sclap, even though I'm forever going to be mocked for this, I'm deeply sorry for my mingy and annoying behaviour. I'm sorry for making shit posts and I hope that you can forgive me for my absolutely childish and pussy behaviour. Again, I am deeply sorry.

To Ben, I tried to apologise in private and you didn't accept so I'm not going to dwell. I begged Ben, In a childish and pussy way, to perma-ban Aragon. In case you can't tell, I find it very hard to let things go. Again, I'm sorry for my pussy and childish behaviour.

Now to defend myself, Pwnzor gave me -rep for "talking shit on steam". I'm not quite sure what he meant but I think I have a good idea. Here is the chat log (of course I'll link a picture too):

04 December 2016

11:26 - ?Cally2L?: "You come back to find your bf banned, what do now?" Stop that shit. "If you can't remember derailing threads, I think you might have dementia." Give me an example, not what you think.

Now, while I didn't need to swear, I did not attack him in anyway what-so-ever!

Well, that's pretty much it. I also want to apologise to everyone. I've looked back at my actions and behaviour and I hate it. I want to change so please, hear me out. I don't expect you to forgive me though. Its your call.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

> See's this
> What the fuck is going on
> Remembers that it's best not to ask
Jesus has resurrected

Jews unite
lolxd wtfs this gay shit about 
succ my dicc 
Cally did you actually do anything or did you just talk shit? 

Bc fam I talk bare febreeze and anybody who wonts shum will get slammed. You feel. xdmemes
I'm gay
(12-19-2016, 09:19 AM)PAT Wrote: lolxd wtfs this gay shit about 
succ my dicc 

Bc fam I talk bare febreeze and anybody who wonts shum will get slammed. You feel. xdmemes

We need to confiscate your internet
[Image: 200.gif#0]
(12-19-2016, 06:57 PM)SCLAP Wrote:
succ my dicc 

I'll confiscate you in a minute big boy
I'm gay
(12-20-2016, 07:41 AM)PAT Wrote:
(12-19-2016, 06:57 PM)SCLAP Wrote:
succ my dicc 

I'll confiscate you in a minute big boy

Nu ples ;-;
[Image: 200.gif#0]