Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Replacement of Scars/Source vehicles AKA Simfphys.
First of all... What is Simfphys?
Simfphys is a former E2 turned into a realistic vehicle addon, which features customizable parts like suspension (and lots more which i cant be asked to name DSmile , vehicles can be damaged and destroyed like in Scars, and include fancy effects! but (As long as the server tickrate is 33 or greater) theres no bad handling and wheels bending and bad turning like there is in Scars. It also handles sort of like source vehicles but far nicer.

One thing is that they may or may not have passenger seats, i apparently have no friends to test it with  Hm

They also include their own tab, and settings for controls and stuff, and can easily be customized through the properties menu.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=771487490

Hope i may see this addon soon!!!

Dont forget to test it before you spam +1

And remember darkevin if the tickrate isnt 33 or over it may not work properly.
another thing is is that its above 40 MB, I think it was 43 unlike scars base which is like 86 MB Comboned with alim which is 20is MB And source vehicles which is like 38, so that could add about 100MB Free space to the server from rough guesswork.

(EDIT: I forgot the v92 content base, you work that out XD)
BUUUMP
+10000
[Image: 200w.gif]
So what about this one now? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °)
Since this is the base, I assume there are additional packs that add like one thousand sports cars etc?
And what about v92 base? Didn't quite understand that part.
Well, basically every HL2 wrecked car was reworked, so by default you do get cars, but indeed there are addon packs if you want them. Problem is some require the tdm pack for models so always check.

And when i say v92 base, i mean the content addon required for SCars and basically every mod Jesse V92 has made

[Image: DbrhFoH.gif] [Image: DbrhFoH.gif] [Image: DbrhFoH.gif]
Yeah but what has v92 base to do with this addon? Did you mean we could save memory by removing that one as well, or ...?
V92 has nothing to do woth this addon at all, i was saying id rather the vehicle addons replaced with this and that you could save good amounts of memory as well if you removed the v92 and soutce vehicles addons in favour of this.
I like it!

[Image: giphy.gif]

私はアジア人で、あなたはそれを知っています

End me.

Just tested it, definitely a good replacement of scars and source. Theres a good variety of cars, they're all destructable(Unlike source), better looking visually, Customizable controls with its own custom menu, and a bunch of other good stuff. It's automatic by default so you probably won't get a bunch of guys going "how drive cars?". +1 from me

Edit: If you hit the front of the car the lights get smashed out, which is pretty guud
[Image: bcDXjNN.gif]
It's always Shitpost o'clock!