Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hyper075s Respected rank application
*Steam ID (Please attempt to find it, if you can't place your Steam profile URL):STEAM_0:1:67628203

*Have you been banned/Kicked before?:No

If answer on last question was "yes" give reason:.............

What are your good qualities?:I like to build team up and make new friends and help maintain servers!

What are your bad qualities?:I can get pissed pretty quickly if poeple mess with builders or the server.

*Why do you want to be a Respected Rank Player?(Please have this answer more than one line long):Because i realy like this server and i would like to get more out of it as im kind of annoyed by the toolgun restriction.

Have you posted an application before?:No

If Your Application Was Denied, Please Give the Reason and Link to Application:..............

*References (5 or more References, Respected or Above only.):NEMESIS Gabriel GenericspitfireMK1 Aaron Misuteri Kenshi

you have to ASK For references, you cant just take them

1) Really short
2) Im not your reference

1 - Be more detailed, it's really short and one of the questions asked you for more than a line.
2 - Reasons for wanting respected is so you don't get a tool gun restriction.
3 - Your good qualities is lacking traits and needs more improvement.
4 - Your bad qualities are invalid as this is a war server so people can mess with builders all they want.
5 - Using people as your references without asking them.

I would suggest you get on the server more, get to know the staff, improve your grammar/English and your way of handling things better.
[Image: 15386_4c48467a484a4.jpg]
So toolgun restrictions is your only reason?

~No
[Image: 1452203540-1754446789-sotnya-smotret-onl...film-4.jpg]
Denied.