Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I am Overwatch Unit #1457
Hi, I am Overwatch Unit #1457, I am 14 years old and I am a standard player on the server known as DarKevin's BigCity War.

When I first joined the server, I had little confidence and friendships. (Hence the reason why I bought GMod to try and look for some new friends) and I though it was going to be like any other servers, a few players, guns and maybe even a bit of building here and there.

I was to quickly prove myself very wrong. DarKevin's BigCity War is a very sophisticated server, filled with players that are friendly and helpful. It was much more different that I though it was and really stands out on the server list.

Once I had joined, I was immediately killed, over and over again... Which I grew to understand, hence the name BigCity War.
But.. within a week of playing on the server, I had met many new players and even made a few friends.

The first guy(s) to ever show me the ropes of DarKevin's BigCity War were Snipy and Overwatch Unit #1456. Both of my friends today.

Eventually, I got to know the server, and the kind of people that went on said server. So you know what.. I just went Okay! this is the server I am going to play on quite a lot.

I had some real fun with the server.. And for some reason...
It changed my life slightly.
After playing on the server for a while, I started to feel good.
I began making friends.
Yay. Smile

Thanks for reading, even though half of it probably did not make any sense. Then again, that makes me, me. So please, bear with me.
- Overwatch.
Hi. Big Grin

PS. I have more friends from the server then I do IRL.
You're going way better than me XD
It made sense, and it's exactly what BCW should be, not only a regular server for players to play on, but also a welcoming and friendly community - Glad to hear you feel that way Overwatch.
[Image: r3TbXS1.png?1]
Dolan
i cri evry tiem 5/5
10/10-IGN Most moving speech in centuries!