Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Important Thread
Exclamation 
Recommenditions

What is a recommendition?

It's a way better approve from Staff members (Moderators, Admins, Superadmins...) this is a way new perspective towards players, when you approve a recommend towards a future respected player you take full advantage of him and trust him. This is NOT a support this is just another way of trusting people who (will) become respected. Since our community is getting a little out of hand by the side-things to do.. We have already grow this community big (with all the staff members). I just want Kevin to approve this type of action and NOT the "+1" support which can be gained by force (from other people) or as a joke "sometimes for real".

If we get this action approved, what will happend?

We will have better control over the whole server (maybe we will have to reduce respected members) and last we will have people who doesn't needs to be watched with an eagle eye, we will trust them.

Who will be able to use this recommenditions towards "future" respected players?

Trusted players who are known to other staff members (example : Moderators, Admins, Superadmins). I know some Staff members won't take me seriously but I'm doing this for our own good of our community (server), this might be shocking to respected people too.

What the hell "+1" support is?

It's a mindless thinking and letting a not-well known person inside our staff members(I have NOTHING against our current members, but there's already many). Support is just a symbol that players get from staff members, well yes you DO get respected but you also add a member to staff which isn't well known.

I will repeat again : I have NOTHING against other staff members (I was never into fighting with anyone)
[Image: 1452203540-1754446789-sotnya-smotret-onl...film-4.jpg]
I typed something like this before and agree 100% with what is written in this thread,
The "+1" was retarded and needs to be replaced with something of actual value.

Also when recommending keep the good of the server in mind and not "that's a nice guy." because that's how we got all those minge respected last couple of months.

That is all.
[Image: aze3Zef.gif]
saying "I recommend this person" or saying "+1" doesnt make a difference though, it depends on the system behind it.
What we mean is actually giving reasons for a recommendation.
[Image: aze3Zef.gif]