Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battlefield 2: Nations at War.
Question 
I like playing this game with my friend Legionaire (some of you might know him) a lot.
We always play coop with a team of bots against other bots.
And we are always having fun at it.
It's basically an improved version of BF2, with TONS(!) of new vehicles, and new weaponry (and minus the ridiculous grenade spam in vanilla BF2 -__-).
I'm not sure if its well balanced, but that doesn't matter in a fun match against bots, lol. You know, that kind of fun where you kill your medic teammate,
take his kit to heal yourself and your friend, then throw it back in the dirt, to his dead body. Good times ;'D

Compared to Project reality for example, it is a lot less realistic and tactical.
Sometimes you spend half of the time fucking around, killing your own team, only to then turn the game, and win in the last minute.
Here is some "gameplay" footage, lol.

[Image: k79yHfi.png]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oMOpIxIL-g

I even thought about hosting a public server for it, but i'm not sure about it.

So, who likes BF2?

-DarKevin
I've played all the Battlefield franchise and personally BF2 was a good one, since the gamespy shutdown though they really fucked it. Eventually a mod called Project Reality turned into a standalone and uses the BF2 engine too, it's a really really fun mod i guess you can say it's a realistic military simulator. Also i know who Legionare is, he was a good friend of mine that we used to watch really "inappropriate" stuff on playX ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
[Image: 15386_4c48467a484a4.jpg]
What the fuck did i just watch? atleast it was Good old BF 2 e.e
[Image: TfrRANR.png]
Looks good
A good game to play while drunk kappa
(08-07-2016, 04:38 AM)NEMESIS (AKA HAWK) Wrote: A good game to play while drunk kappa

Nah, 2intense4me
[Image: AB4cDFx.jpg] (yes its 50cc but it goes 55kph and its the biggest i can get)

im in Battlefield Heroes beta atm. and what a laugh that is. its a really fast paced gameplay and i think that is what they intend to get BF 1943 to be aswell.
(10-29-2016, 09:41 PM)DanielHog Wrote: im in Battlefield Heroes beta atm. and what a laugh that is. its a really fast paced gameplay and i think that is what they intend to get BF 1943 to be aswell.

Cant play a Dead Game.
[Image: TfrRANR.png]