Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enlichtenddead Respected Application
*Steam ID (Please attempt to find it, if you can't place your Steam profile URL):
Code:
STEAM_1:1:108995973

*Have you been banned/Kicked before?: no

If answer on last question was "yes" give reason: ----

What are your good qualities?: mostly just helping others and sometimes building

What are your bad qualities?: well when building doesnt always go as i plan i sometimes just throw everything away from me cause of frustration not at cost of other players

*Why do you want to be a Respected Rank Player?(Please have this answer more than one line long): Because i want a higher prop limit and having acces to more certain tools to build with and helping others with specific things.Also because i played a llong time on the server and i got messaged by a friend of mine to apply

Have you posted an application before?: not on this forum but i did make some applications in the past

If Your Application Was Denied, Please Give the Reason and Link to Application:-----------

*References (5 or more References, Respected or Above only.): Generic but others will probaply type it under the post
Uhhh mate? I think you should like... you know... fill the application up and remove the others lmao
[Image: 25b0b063-f03c-4965-b804-8ce0097559b1.jpg]
Well, I'll +1 you.
[Image: 200w.gif]
I haven't seen you on the server yet.

I'd upvote but I want to be honest, play a little more on the server and ask for people to put on your reference list (you need at least 5).

And if you really want to help, play on the server even if nobody is there, an empty server won't fill up on it's own, people will join.
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
The reason he posted multiple was due to posts breaking, but he was playing a while.
Sure mate, you are a pretty good lad 1+
[Image: 25b0b063-f03c-4965-b804-8ce0097559b1.jpg]