Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ACT3 [APPROVED]
ACT3 Is a projectile based physical bullet weapons pack which includes a small variety of highly customizable weapons. 
All the weapons do a high damage at the expense of a rapid damage dropoff depending on the ammo you choose, drop, needing to lead targets and weapon sway.
Weapons from this mod can also be given to NPCs. 
Moving onto the subject of damage again, assault rifles are capable of taking people out in a chest shot from a close range, damage against vehicles can be increased by loading AP rounds, whereas short range player damage can be increased with hollowpoint rounds, at the cost of a higher damage loss at distance.

One of the things worth restricting right off the bat would be the rocket launcher, although it would make a fine addition to the point-shop, being an amazing anti vehicle weapon, able to replace the broken golden gun. I'd encourage you to take a look at the pack yourself.

As an idea of how the addon plays, here is a recording of me and gab going ham on some NPCs:

(EDIT: The sounds in this video come from a CSS resound pack, the guns by default have the regular CSS Sounds)

Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1631362949
+1 perfect
(07-30-2019, 07:28 AM)Generic User #1456 Wrote: ACT3 Is a projectile based physical bullet weapons pack which includes a small variety of highly customizable weapons. 
All the weapons do a high damage at the expense of a rapid damage dropoff depending on the ammo you choose, drop, needing to lead targets and weapon sway.
Weapons from this mod can also be given to NPCs. 
Moving onto the subject of damage again, assault rifles are capable of taking people out in a chest shot from a close range, damage against vehicles can be increased by loading AP rounds, whereas short range player damage can be increased with hollowpoint rounds, at the cost of a higher damage loss at distance.

One of the things worth restricting right off the bat would be the rocket launcher, although it would make a fine addition to the point-shop, being an amazing anti vehicle weapon, able to replace the broken golden gun. I'd encourage you to take a look at the pack yourself.

As an idea of how the addon plays, here is a recording of me and gab going ham on some NPCs:

(EDIT: The sounds in this video come from a CSS resound pack, the guns by default have the regular CSS Sounds)

Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...ls/?id=163
+! goodboy
+1 This shit is pretty good.
I am being tortured and held hostage to 1+ this addon hELP

1+
[Image: 25b0b063-f03c-4965-b804-8ce0097559b1.jpg]
UPDATE: New weapons were added and the damage was reduced
I have been forc- requested to look at this and give it a plus 1, It looke pretty cool so sure I say we add it.

A plus 1 from me.
[Image: aze3Zef.gif]
+1 Was not forced by Gen...
Approved. A bit late sry ( ͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡° )