Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Email notifications
Sad 
Anyone else not receiving E-Mail notifications of subscribed forums/threads?
Yes....
Gentlemen Gentelmen Gentlemen
I am receiving them fine.
[Image: a8b5wvO_460sa_v1.gif]
Well I receive them too, but not always, or sometimes not at all.
Might be related to the max 100 emails/day. Let's say 10 people subscribe to all threads of the forum and there are 10 new posts, then it will reach the limit for the day already.
Kinda stupid -.- might want to check for a host with unlimited email sending.
(10-14-2014, 03:47 PM)DarKevin Wrote: Well I receive them too, but not always, or sometimes not at all.
Might be related to the max 100 emails/day. Let's say 10 people subscribe to all threads of the forum and there are 10 new posts, then it will reach the limit for the day already.

Why's email notifications so important? Can't you guys just check it a few times a day?
[Image: r3TbXS1.png?1]
(10-14-2014, 11:20 PM)DL_Drill.NB Wrote:
(10-14-2014, 03:47 PM)DarKevin Wrote: Well I receive them too, but not always, or sometimes not at all.

Why's email notifications so important? Can't you guys just check it a few times a day?

I do check, but it just bugs me when the shit doesn't work as it's supposed to do.
2 years later
(09-05-2014, 07:00 AM)COASTERGUY246 [GB] Wrote: Yes....

No offence but...who are you!? I've NEVER seen you!?
cally mate check the times the messages were sent ... twas a while ago

xddddddddddddddddd pranked
I'm gay
I remember coaster, he was a nice lad m8 and he fuckin loves rollercoasters (hence the fucking name ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°))
[Image: 15386_4c48467a484a4.jpg]