Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Restriction system?
Question 
New restriction system called URM.

http://forums.ulyssesmod.net/index.php/t...967.0.html

Will it replace URS on the server?
Find out in the next episode of Dragon Ball Z!

My reaction:

[Image: GFuqEYR.gif]
My Gawd, Why the fuck is this even in sugge- wait I know cus last time we switched shit hit the fan...... a lot of shit..... like a lot a lot shit.
[Image: aze3Zef.gif]
Finally, a counter for hl2 weapon fags! Just put the ammo limit as it is in HL2 to encourage people to use CW/FA:S weapons.
(09-27-2015, 06:54 AM)Thomas2810NL Wrote: My Gawd, Why the fuck is this even in sugge- wait I know cus last time we switched shit hit the fan...... a lot of shit..... like a lot a lot shit.
wut?
(09-27-2015, 07:48 AM)Generic user #1456 Wrote: Finally, a counter for hl2 weapon fags! Just put the ammo limit as it is in HL2 to encourage people to use CW/FA:S weapons.
actually the ammo thing isnt a limit, but the amount of ammo you start with when you spawn.
with URS loadout (which we are using to spawn people without rpg and crossbow, etc) the ammo is zero.
but with this new plugin, we can give players ammo on spawn, so they dont need to spawn it by their selves.
so im afraid it does the opposite of what you wanted Tongue
i dont know if it works with cw/fas weapons, but i hope it does, and works with all kinds of ammo.
(09-27-2015, 09:32 AM)DarKevin Wrote:
(09-27-2015, 06:54 AM)Thomas2810NL Wrote: My Gawd, Why the fuck is this even in sugge- wait I know cus last time we switched shit hit the fan...... a lot of shit..... like a lot a lot shit.
wut?
You don't remember? Last time we did anything like that all the loadouts/restrictions got fucked up and took a while to fix.
[Image: aze3Zef.gif]
Well, there is still a mod which adds HL2 Ammo limits XD.
(09-27-2015, 06:54 AM)Thomas2810NL Wrote: shit hit the fan...... a lot of shit..... like a lot a lot shit.

A bit late but i wanted to show off my bad edit

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: TfrRANR.png]