Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Media Player
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=546392647

Its like playx for users! and one hundred times easier and better. The reason I want this is because DarKevin's sometimes gets a bit boring and lonely when everyone is hiding, and if there are no moderators with Playx, you're doomed to listen to fag radio for the last of your days. 
Angry_meme
This would be pretty usefull, you can now play whatever you want without annoying people.
[Image: aze3Zef.gif]
Here are two reasons why I don't think this is a good idea:
1. It doesn't have bookmarks
2. It has no settings at all, meaning that all players can hear all videos all over the map.
See where I'm getting at?
[Image: r3TbXS1.png?1]
I didn't know that until now, ignore this post unless there is an update that let's you limit the range
You need to press e on the media player to hear it. I was on another server when I found this out
(11-10-2015, 07:33 AM)Generic user #1456 Wrote: You need to press e on the media player to hear it. I was on another server when I found this out

In that case You have my support
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Umm... sorry about replying to this so late.
But you mean that others can only hear it too when they press E on it?
And if they press E again, it stops for them?
Yes. To hear it in the first place you press E On it, I've done it on another server with the add on.
Then yes you can stop listening to it by pressing e on it again.
Le verdict?
Huh
GUYS ! WHAT HAPPENED HERE?! THIS ADDON IS SO SWEEET ADD IMMEDIATELY PLEASE Big Grin  

Perhaps only make it for restricted+ as there is a little bit of lag when you have like 4 going at the same time (for one person), BUT drills comments about it not having bookmarks, well :/ if you try it i dont think you need them the user interface is real gooooood. Also, yeah to listen to a tv (anyones) you personally have to press e on it so its not like playx where its automatic.

I think this is so good because like Thomas said you can have fun and watch vids privately and you cant exactly "abuse" it like the stream radio ear rape that occurs, also its quite different from playx. 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=546392647

ADD ADD ADD

Edit: 
Also, you can repeat songs, shuffle, change the volume and lock the "playing queue" from its menu when you spawn one in. Pretty nifty features for listening to music, infintely better than radios!!
I'm gay