Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Generic Clone #5827
Hi, I'm Generic Clone #5827, and I am a standard, 14 year old player who regularly plays DarKevin's BigCity War.

To start, I am a mixed kind of fella, and I pretty much agree with everything anybody will say, I like peoples own opinions and how they justify themselves in a situation, also.. I am a great person (as told by some of my friends) to hear out your sadness, I take it on board and try to help in whatever way I can.

I am bare to DarKevin's BigCity War, infact, the first time I went on it... I was utterly confused on how things worked and how players acted.. I was so lost that I even asked players who decided to kill me over and over again for help. But one day.. A nice fella called Generic User #1456 decided to give me a hand, he gave me a few helpful tips and tricks, as well as some good advice on how to play the game.  

My name is also inspired from Generic User #1456's name because I though his name was creative and unique, so I asked him if I could borrow a baseline of his name, and he said yes to that question, he also (Generic User #1456) introduced me to the forum and how to use it, in fact, if I had never met Generic, I would not be using this forum.

Now.. A bit about me.. Before I started to play DarKevin's BigCity war, I had barely any friends, infact the only solid friend I had at that time was a chap called Ally101UK (Who sadly unfriended me due to reasons I could not calculate) and he was the only one who I ever trusted.. Also.. I did not have many friends in real life too.. I had always been a low-down, bottomless pit kind of person.. But once I met Generic, I started to make friends, finally.

It actually felt really good to get some friends, as I had never experienced such a sensation of knowing that someone would be there for me in my times of need.. Realisticly, people though I was an immature idiot, and a bit of a know-it-all, or whatever they call it.. And I struggled to calculate how people would actually like me.. But one did.. One spent his time to help me up.. One spent his time to get the black cloud over my head away...

Once I met Generic, I started to "burst out of my bubble" a little bit.. I started to go outside and talk with people I never even knew existed, I got happier, and my depressing era of not having some friends to back me up began to vanish, slowly, but surely.. 

So.. I would like to say to the DarKevin's environment and users of that server.. Thanks for doing something that no other human beings could do.. Make me happy. Also.. A huge shout-out to Snipy too.. He helped me get here too..

Sorry for any inadvertent errors I may have performed during this introduction quota, I am like that so please stick with me whenever I make bad mistakes.. As bad mistakes I made previously had stirred up terrible consequences. Anyway, thanks for taking some or most of your time to read my essay, I don't think half of it makes sense anyways... But.. Thanks for reading..

- Generic Clone #5827
"I am a standard, 14 year old player"
*Zoomer* You got it wrong its supposed to be "I am a Generic 14 year old player"
For shits and gigs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
[Image: CoD1Mrj.jpg]

Seriously though,
Seems like more and more people around here seem to have "confessions" about depression, I mean, we all get depressed on different levels at different times, it all varies on who you are. 
But I'm super glad to hear that you could settle down here and that you even met some friendly guys.
Hope you're feeling better about everything, but if anything ever happened, I'm sure that most people on the server are open to talk (including me as well)
[Image: r3TbXS1.png?1]