Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speedpads & Jumppads
i think this will be a great addition to the server, here is the link

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...login=true

It basicly is a platform that launch you in a direction you want it to go. i think it is really usefull because you add a new layer of base build options for the players, and it is overall a fun thing to use.

i would like it if people support this thread.

Zekong
(11-17-2015, 09:50 PM)Zekong Wrote: i think this will be a great addition to the server, here is the link

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...login=true

It basicly is a platform that launch you in a direction you want it to go. i think it is really usefull because you add a new layer of base build options for the players, and it is overall a fun thing to use.

i would like it if people support this thread.

Zekong

We already have jumpads and they are buggy as shit

I do not support these addons
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
My slight worry would be they might be abused the shit out of
(11-18-2015, 04:29 AM)Generic user #1456 Wrote: My slight worry would be they might be abused the shit out of

I agree with Generic on this. It's possible that someone will abuse it and I think that no one would want another abuser on the server
(11-18-2015, 05:01 AM)Misuteri Kenshi Wrote:
(11-18-2015, 04:29 AM)Generic user #1456 Wrote: My slight worry would be they might be abused the shit out of

I agree with Generic on this. It's possible that someone will abuse it and I think that no one would want another abuser on the server

hmm, yeah i guess it would be abused by minges. i used them in a private world, and they are really fun to use in alot of ways. but abusement is always an option...

and to poet, this is a little diffrend. you can click the link ive put in the post to see what is does exactly. well lets wait for some more reactions to this addon, maybe some positive ones. :-]