Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TFA Weapons packs
Since the large number of people on the server quickly find issues with new addons, I've decided to add them, and test them there.

So far I really like them, they're better than I expected, and the only real issues that I've found to this point, are that all snipers have a low zoom scope, instead of the high caliber weapons having a very high zoom, to encourage their use on distance, and discourage their use in close combat.
Also some assault rifles have this annoying weapon kickup, where it blocks your view on the target. Maybe you get used to it though, I don't know.

A very big plus for me is the astonishing quality of the shotguns. I've already fallen in love with the spas 12 (i think that was the name) even though it might be a little op, depending on what you compare it to. But it handles so well and...
the reload.
is not.
broken!
on a gmod shotgun!

Milk
Guess what I've just found out. TFA machine guns are able to shoot through walls much thicker than FAS. Me and Helm were attacking a guys base on the server and he was able to shoot through 2 walls. 

It's pretty much OP right now.