Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mounted Guns [PENDING]
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=333466957

Good for plane and blockade defenses (basucally a realistic version of the hl2 emplacement gun
Gentlemen Gentelmen Gentlemen
I like the laser for aiming, unfortunately you can't see shit of that laser while firing, though xl
Because of the muzzle flashing. Judging by the video, haven't tested the addon by myself, yet.
I am in favour of this addon and would like it in the server
Pros and cons
Realistic look
Good addon for the server
Hard to see where it's firing due to muzzle flash but that could be useful to stop minges who want to snipe with it

I would like this addon on the server
Official by DJ_BLiTZ
Indeed, this sparked my brain, i can mount these on SCars to make them lethal and for blockade defenses. +1
[Image: 15386_4c48467a484a4.jpg]
i smell forced downloads on people.
but i can try it out.
I came back to tell you how cool this addon is when i came across the video again, very very good for defenses and supression and this is more realistic and better then those shitty AR2 mounted guns which the smoke covers your vision and also the fireballs which comes out of the barrel sucks dick because it's gigantic, i approve these kinky mounted death traps ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
[Image: 15386_4c48467a484a4.jpg]
This is a good addon. Just make sure you have the items from the addon collection(4 items) so they don't look like errors.
I'll have a look at them soon.
Soon he said!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]