Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I APPLY :D
Yo im here to vote for admin since we clearly need more active Mods and admins I Would really like to stop the rule breakers and help the servers Ive been playing for ages And me and dark are good friends and 4 people have to me to apply for the part so why not? Happy

Sorry im going to introduce myself in here Im Toast on darkevins server I would Like to help Him Get a popular server And im mainly friendly unless im annoyed Smile Oh by the way ive been around since the beginning of the server
toast, you have been kicked a fair bit when i wa on, and also to be admin you need to go up in ranks (i.e. respected, then mod e.c.t.)
Gentlemen Gentelmen Gentlemen
Lolzar123, i have never seen you so i honestly can't judge you, though i know as Coasterguy already said that you wont get the admin rank out of the blue.. If you want it, you're going to have to earn it, and don't expect special treatment from anyone because you're an old player on the server.
[Image: r3TbXS1.png?1]
(11-13-2014, 12:45 AM)DL_Drill.NB Wrote: Lolzar123, i have never seen you so i honestly can't judge you, though i know as Coasterguy already said that you wont get the admin rank out of the blue.. If you want it, you're going to have to earn it, and don't expect special treatment from anyone because you're an old player on the server.

his steam name is toast i belive drill
I told him to go and register on the forum and introduce himself in the "Introduce Yourself!" forum since most people probably don't know him,
get to know each other and actually SHOW how much he cares about the server.
And then maybe he could make an application some time later.

The result was him applying for admin in the "Introduce Yourself!" forum.

Picard_facepalm

He actually is a "veteran" and played on the server when it was a few months old, as far as I remember. And I actually gave him a chance to be Admin for one day. But he failed by abusing noclip to kill people -.-
Says he was 10 years old back then and now he is 12, totally changed.

So yeah, maybe he did change, I don't know since I haven't played with him since back then.
But not even taking the time to introduce himself properly and rushing with the admin app, even though I told him differently
(I even repeatedly told him to look at other people's introduction posts to get an impression of what to write)
doesn't put him in a very good light, at least from my view.
(11-13-2014, 02:34 AM)DarKevin Wrote: I told him to go and register on the forum and introduce himself in the "Introduce Yourself!" forum since most people probably don't know him,
get to know each other and actually SHOW how much he cares about the server.
And then maybe he could make an application some time later.

The result was him applying for admin in the "Introduce Yourself!" forum.

Picard_facepalm

He actually is a "veteran" and played on the server when it was a few months old, as far as I remember. And I actually gave him a chance to be Admin for one day. But he failed by abusing noclip to kill people -.-
Says he was 10 years old back then and now he is 12, totally changed.

So yeah, maybe he did change, I don't know since I haven't played with him since back then.
But not even taking the time to introduce himself properly and rushing with the admin app, even though I told him differently
(I even repeatedly told him to look at other people's introduction posts to get an impression of what to write)
doesn't put him in a very good light, at least from my view.

He has been kicked for rule breaking recently, and he will need respected and mod first right?