Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The return of the HVAP Addon suggestion.
I'm back!
And with an Addon collection containing a,l the awesome HVAP Aircraft shit.
So, HAVOK vehicles Addon started as a simple helicopter Addon with improvements of WAC And ironing out bugs to replace WAC.
However, it is now practically all it set of Addons. The Addons in the collection include the base, which of course will have all the aircraft from WAC, Clones of community pack one two and three with this improved base, ground units, which will soon have things like tanks n shit. But so far ground units only has AA Mounts. And the gunship back. Which are the popular WAC Blackhawk gunship and Huey gunships on this base. Don't forget to keep in mind that these would replace WAC and make them more powerful.
Link http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=603345741
Test this shit out pls.
Keep in mind there are a few bugs with it, like when in an aircraft sometimes errors flash in a single spot I the sky.
Thanks! Angel
Didnt test them but +1 Cause WAC Begins to fly like shit in My Opinion
[Image: TfrRANR.png]
You can watch the vids on the Addon pages, they give you an idea of how this shit goes.
Watched gen cough* his broadcast and its cool ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) +1
[Image: N5Aqwyw.jpg]
We should start with the base and community packs, and only get le gunships and ground units if everyone gets too good.
I'm gonna take a look at them.
The gunships have been taken off the pack to be reworked so they have side guns. Plus planes are being reworked too so it will be helicopters and AA Mounts