Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Use of Profanity
Exclamation 
Recently I have been hearing about staff members using profanity. This is definitely not a new thing, but it may have been getting out of hand recently.
I am not going to mention any names here, but I am sure that you will be able to figure out wether or not you are one of these people I have been hearing things about.

The use of profanity on the server is not a very serious thing, but the staff is still obliged to behave at a certain standard. 
I am not saying that swearing is completely unacceptable, I do it myself all the time. But there is a boundary between expressing yourself, and being offensive though.

Here is some examples that I would advice you use with caution, or just at least express with care:

• Nigger Is without a doubt the main reason to this post. A lot of people have been using it excessively against common users. 
    (Keep in mind that we have a rule against racial discrimination, and some people take the word very seriously.)
  • Faggot Is also a commonly used word. This word is not as offensive to most people as nigger, but it should also be used with care.
Most of the expressions that I ask you to use with care, are explicit swear words that target a specific minority, such as homosexuals, black people, or just people with a specific nationality.

The problem is that some players are unable to behave in a serious situation.
When people start taking offensive jokes seriously, it means that they are not funny anymore. Please refrain yourself from doing so.

Please keep this post in mind and remind yourself that you are a staff member that represents the server as a whole.
[Image: r3TbXS1.png?1]
*SARCASM INCOMING*

Donald Trump has Nice Ideas Donald Trump has Nice Ideas Donald Trump has Nice Ideas Donald Trump has Nice Ideas Donald Trump has Nice Ideas Donald Trump has Nice Ideas Donald Trump has Nice Ideas Donald Trump has Nice Ideas Donald Trump has Nice Ideas Donald Trump has Nice Ideas Donald Trump has Nice Ideas Donald Trump has Nice Ideas Donald Trump has Nice Ideas Donald Trump has Nice Ideas Donald Trump has Nice Ideas Donald Trump has Nice Ideas Donald Trump has Nice Ideas Donald Trump has Nice Ideas Donald Trump has Nice Ideas Donald Trump has Nice Ideas Donald Trump has Nice Ideas Donald Trump has Nice Ideas Donald Trump has Nice Ideas Donald Trump has Nice Ideas Donald Trump has Nice Ideas Donald Trump has Nice Ideas Donald Trump has Nice Ideas Donald Trump has Nice Ideas Donald Trump has Nice Ideas Donald Trump has Nice Ideas Donald Trump has Nice Ideas Donald Trump has Nice Ideas Donald Trump has Nice Ideas Donald Trump has Nice Ideas Donald Trump has Nice Ideas Donald Trump has Nice Ideas Donald Trump has Nice Ideas Donald Trump has Nice Ideas Donald Trump has Nice Ideas Donald Trump has Nice Ideas Donald Trump has Nice Ideas Donald Trump has Nice Ideas Donald Trump has Nice Ideas Donald Trump has Nice Ideas Donald Trump has Nice Ideas Donald Trump has Nice Ideas Donald Trump has Nice Ideas Donald Trump has Nice Ideas Donald Trump has Nice Ideas Donald Trump has Nice Ideas Donald Trump has Nice Ideas Donald Trump has Nice Ideas Donald Trump has Nice Ideas
Edit : Dante Pls
[Image: TfrRANR.png]
(03-29-2016, 02:59 AM)Aleksei Wrote: *SARCASM INCOMING*
God, I love huge Dutch penis, Drill has such a nice Dutch penis I want his Dutch penis...
BECAUSE I'M A FEGIT

Drill's not Dutch, even if it is sarcasm, you still failed.
[Image: aze3Zef.gif]
I often spam lennies so people know I'm joking b0ss
I use faggot all i want
Faggot ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
(03-29-2016, 02:48 AM)DL_Drill.NB Wrote: Recently I have been hearing about staff members using profanity. This is definitely not a new thing, but it may have been getting out of hand recently.
I am not going to mention any names here, but I am sure that you will be able to figure out wether or not you are one of these people I have been hearing things about.

The use of profanity on the server is not a very serious thing, but the staff is still obliged to behave at a certain standard. 
I am not saying that swearing is completely unacceptable, I do it myself all the time. But there is a boundary between expressing yourself, and being offensive though.

Here is some examples that I would advice you use with caution, or just at least express with care:

• Nigger Is without a doubt the main reason to this post. A lot of people have been using it excessively against common users. 
    (Keep in mind that we have a rule against racial discrimination, and some people take the word very seriously.)
  • Faggot Is also a commonly used word. This word is not as offensive to most people as nigger, but it should also be used with care.
Most of the expressions that I ask you to use with care, are explicit swear words that target a specific minority, such as homosexuals, black people, or just people with a specific nationality.

The problem is that some players are unable to behave in a serious situation.
When people start taking offensive jokes seriously, it means that they are not funny anymore. Please refrain yourself from doing so.

Please keep this post in mind and remind yourself that you are a staff member that represents the server as a whole.

(04-12-2016, 07:29 AM)Generic user #1456 Wrote:

[Image: 11274146.jpg]
[Image: r3TbXS1.png?1]
Using the word "Nigger" is not deemed offensive if its not used as an insult
In fact its even deemed as politically correct by some

Source: https://www.quora.com/Why-is-the-n-word-...so-loosely
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]