Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Please unban me for I regret what I have done.
Name: joshifire
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:94531413
Reason: Propspam
Banners Name: SHIRO (it was in special characters so i can't find the ID)
Banners ID:
Proof of Ban: See attachment
Full Reason Of Ban: It doesn't say a reason in the proof but i was spamming a fair amount.
What you were doing to be banned: i was spamming explosive barrels.
Additional Info: Some other people were spamming too but idk if they got punished. I honestly had fun for a good bit on this server and im sad to be banned now.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Note : My steam profile.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/FurikuFurikuDragon/

You have been warned way to many times (also kicked from the server).
And yet you keep on spamming explosive on spawn, on players etc...
Others have been warned too, for spamming such props (and they stopped spamming, you kept on spamming so the ban is valid)
[Image: 1452203540-1754446789-sotnya-smotret-onl...film-4.jpg]
(03-30-2016, 12:19 AM)Nomad Wrote: Note : My steam profile.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/FurikuFurikuDragon/

You have been warned way to many times (also kicked from the server).
And yet you keep on spamming explosive on spawn, on players etc...
Others have been warned too, for spamming such props (and they stopped spamming, you kept on spamming so the ban is valid)

I was only kicked, I didn't receive any warning other than that, and I didn't spam explosives on the spawn, usually only at more discreet locations like the top of buildings or inside. I didn't see anyone else get warned, either.
Quote:I was only kicked, I didn't receive any warning other than that, and I didn't spam explosives on the spawn, usually only at more discreet locations like the top of buildings or inside. I didn't see anyone else get warned, either.

You got warned several times even by respected players
[Image: TfrRANR.png]
(03-30-2016, 07:05 PM)Aleksei Wrote: You got warned several times even by respected players

I didn't receive any warnings as far as I know. Could you supply a image showing my warnings?
I didnt took any screenshots but you and Frederik Somewhat got Warned that you should stop spamming Explosive Barrels
[Image: TfrRANR.png]
Sorry Joshifire but i warned you alot aswell
And if you think getting kicked is not a warning then you deserve this ban even more
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
(03-31-2016, 12:14 AM)Poet Wrote: Sorry Joshifire but i warned you alot aswell
And if you think getting kicked is not a warning then you deserve this ban even more
(03-30-2016, 05:32 AM)joshifire Wrote: I was only kicked, I didn't receive any warning other than that, and I didn't spam explosives on the spawn, usually only at more discreet locations like the top of buildings or inside. I didn't see anyone else get warned, either.

(03-30-2016, 09:53 PM)joshifire Wrote: I didn't receive any warnings as far as I know. Could you supply a image showing my warnings?

I didn't get warned by any players in the chat, is what i meant. I also referred to the kicking as a warning in the other post.
Again
You got kicked MULTIPLE TIMES
So no, in my opinion you deserve this ban
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
(03-31-2016, 05:18 AM)joshifire Wrote:
(03-31-2016, 12:14 AM)Poet Wrote: Sorry Joshifire but i warned you alot aswell
(03-30-2016, 05:32 AM)joshifire Wrote: I was only kicked, I didn't receive any warning other than that, and I didn't spam explosives on the spawn, usually only at more discreet locations like the top of buildings or inside. I didn't see anyone else get warned, either.

(03-30-2016, 09:53 PM)joshifire Wrote: I didn't receive any warnings as far as I know. Could you supply a image showing my warnings?

I didn't get warned by any players in the chat, is what i meant. I also referred to the kicking as a warning in the other post.

[Image: d4431ec833bf68af212ade73aa5b698647d01eef...d8eabb.jpg]