Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guessing(?)
I hope that everyone is aware of the current server's situation with the connection.
-random crashes
-unstable connection

(note: this wasn't happening when we added the last addons)

I want to everyone reconsider and "guess" in the comments what may cause those "random" crashes.
[Image: 1452203540-1754446789-sotnya-smotret-onl...film-4.jpg]
I think it started after we added TFA...
We could try removing them, to see if it gets better.
Yesh. I'm just sticking to melon wars because I can't go an hour without a crash or disconnection in the server.

And that's if I'm lucky.
Probably
[Image: aze3Zef.gif]
Since we've already had the problem before adding ACF, I will remove TFA now, and see if it gets any better.
I like the tfa guns, and will miss them. But this needs to be sorted out. Maybe we can add them again once it's fixed.

Btw, I have once asked the addon creator about the random crashes: He said without lua errors he can't do anything.
But I can't give him any lua errors, because the server crashes abruptly, and without any errors...
It's not ACF, we had this problem for months. Lag and crashes come from various things: big advanced dupes being spawned, kids spawning wacs over and over, people leaving wacs around, kids spamming npcs or lamps.
@Light Bringer those types of spawns only make FPS drops and horrible F0S gameplay. But they don't crash instantly (only if you spam WAC vehicles).
[Image: 1452203540-1754446789-sotnya-smotret-onl...film-4.jpg]
Any noticeable difference yet?
We had a random crash yesterday for some reason.