PawkoW's Unban request
Name: PawkoW
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:11503173
Reason: Wallhack and aimbot
Banners Name: Kazaya
Banners ID: STEAM_0:0:47932105
Proof of Ban: Screenshot
Full Reason Of Ban: Wallhack and aimbot
What you were doing to be banned: Playing with my friends and killing moderators and respected players from time to time.
Additional Info: So, first check the screenshot above. Looks like wallhack when you take your first look. So, why the screenshot is pretty sure almost uncompressed and Full HD (1920x1080)? The moderator said he was using a special script that spectates me in first person as I see it in LIVE  which makes no sense in Garry's Mod, because the way it works it makes a screenshot of my screen then sends it to the server and then to the client. It's possible to send screenshots, but not to spectate somebody like this. Maybe only with 10-20s refresh rate AT LEAST when the connection is very good, but I was connecting from Poland, which means 100-200ms ping to server. Next thing, even the dumbest cheater knows that 100% transparent textures makes no sense, you dont know where are you which you couldn't see in my movements (head perfect peeking with sniper rifle). In the screenshot above some of the textures are 100% transparent, some of them are not transparent at all. I could replace them but only with good reason (also I don't have time for this). Most likely I could use Lua script to see through walls (which could result in players being rendered with halo or something, I never wrote a cheat, only server side stuff) but this screenshot shows most likely ulx spectate with F12 screenshot and sent directly to Steam. If the moderator used a screnshot script he would get a derma box with screenshot inside. Before you deny my request, check logs 16:00-17:30 CEST (14-15:30 UTC) and check if the moderator used !spectate or special script. Also, the real reason is probably killing moderators and respected players, because my friend Abdal was banned too for trying to explain the same thing as above, but with less time (formal reason was "trying to defend the cheater"). I hope you'll get better proof or unban me, because the above, as I tried to say earlier makes no sense and only shows the moderator was hacking and banned me without real reason.
[Image: Wwl87wE_700w_0.jpg]
(04-18-2016, 08:07 PM)DarKevin Wrote: [Image: Wwl87wE_700w_0.jpg]
We had the same question, how is that possible he spectated (didn't capture my screen with single screenshot using a script which could be legit only with compression and smaller size, which means less data to send) me like it's from my screen (with all custom, client only things, like UI retexture and physgun retexture), it should look like this:

This is how it should look like

As I said, if the screenshot in first post is a proof to my ban I could also bug whole rendering function in GMod which should result in something like this and ban somebody while spectating him (don't ask me how, this justly shows how bad I am in writing clientside GLua):

Screenshot

Also, the physgun (somehow gravity gun texture on the screenshot) is retextured, and I have both of them stock.
Full Reason Of Ban: Wallhack and aimbot
What you were doing to be banned: Playing with my friends and killing moderators and respected players from time to time.

If the full reason of ban is true and valid, then you earned your ban.
If above isn't true about using hacks etc... Killing players, modders, respected players (which all are the same as players) is allowed.
[Image: 1452203540-1754446789-sotnya-smotret-onl...film-4.jpg]
Well, we think killing mods/respected players is real reason of our ban, probably they were mad. We have pretty big experience in GMod (~4000 hrs) and we were using ACF guns against some of the players (we weren't shooting at people in the bases, but some of the players shooted at our "camp" or base using ACF shoulder-mounted Expression 2 gun which I think should be forbidden). I'll say third time the screenshot is not legit (I don't have a physgun retexture nor a gravity gun one, so the mod couldn't capture my screen with retexture applied). I never heard about a wallhack like the one on the screenshot. Also on the screenshot you can see bugged textures almost everywhere and Lua errors which means the mod had a bug and this is not even a wallhack (some of the textures are visible, some of them are not and it's very unpractical). I googled a typical wallhack, results: http://images.lmgtfy.com/?q=wallhack
Also, take a look at my hands, they should be here but when you're using !spectate from ULX they are hidden.
Okay, I was paying no attention to the chat, I was busy building to see what was going on.

Your turret was not a problem at all as every time you spawned it I just shot it and it blew up.

Yes I do recall Abdul being kicked, but i wasn't paying attention. In other words, Abdul was not banned. Second, how long were you banned for?

Mods cannot ban for long, basically meaning you'll be able to play in time anyways.

And how long was the ban? If it was 1440 minutes you'll be able to play the server in not long, as 1440 minutes is 24hrs.
(04-18-2016, 09:41 PM)PawkoW Wrote: We had the same question, how is that possible he spectated (didn't capture my screen with single screenshot using a script which could be legit only with compression and smaller size, which means less data to send) me like it's from my screen (with all custom, client only things, like UI retexture and physgun retexture), it should look like this:

This is how it should look like

As I said, if the screenshot in first post is a proof to my ban I could also bug whole rendering function in GMod which should result in something like this and ban somebody while spectating him (don't ask me how, this justly shows how bad I am in writing clientside GLua):

Screenshot

Also, the physgun (somehow gravity gun texture on the screenshot) is retextured, and I have both of them stock.

Ah, that makes more sense. Punctuation and formatting can do wonders.

Well, let's say you weren't wallhacking then. But Aimbot alone already is a perma ban reason.
I wasn't there to see what you have done, but being VAC banned yourself, and having 39 VAC banned friends, doesn't exactly speak in your favor.
If you keep going with the hacks, it's just a matter of time until you get banned again.
How about instead, you just appreciate the fact that my server allows VAC banned players like yourself to join and have fun there?

Since you seem to care about playing on my server, I suggest that you play by the rules from now on.