Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Base privileges
There's no "server" suggestion forum, so I'll just post it here, because it becomes more an issue.

Base Privileges
There is no upside to having a base, aside from the fact you have a single charger, and have protection from other users. But they just get like 50 people to camp the door anyways. But as I was saying, bases need more things to motivate people such as me to build them. At the moment bases are a one way ticket to being trapped there for ages by like 6 users unless you have any friends near. 
I'd start with maybe bringing back the one charger per person thing, and maybe per respected or mod/admin in your base, you get a suit charger. Because that way users might actually build bases and befriend us instead of shouting "YIU REDARDZ".

You get the general gist, kthxbye.
Confused
(04-30-2016, 07:27 PM)Generic user #1456 Wrote: There's no "server" suggestion forum, so I'll just post it here, because it becomes more an issue.

Base Privileges
There is no upside to having a base, aside from the fact you have a single charger, and have protection from other users. But they just get like 50 people to camp the door anyways. But as I was saying, bases need more things to motivate people such as me to build them. At the moment bases are a one way ticket to being trapped there for ages by like 6 users unless you have any friends near. 
I'd start with maybe bringing back the one charger per person thing, and maybe per respected or mod/admin in your base, you get a suit charger. Because that way users might actually build bases and befriend us instead of shouting "YIU REDARDZ".

Confused

If only people camped my base, but they're too scared I think.
[Image: aze3Zef.gif]
(05-01-2016, 05:56 AM)Thomas2810NL Wrote:
(04-30-2016, 07:27 PM)Generic user #1456 Wrote: There's no "server" suggestion forum, so I'll just post it here, because it becomes more an issue.

Base Privileges

Confused

If only people camped my base, but they're too scared I think.
All the people that ever did camp your base were never heard of again.
[Image: N5Aqwyw.jpg]
I do camp your base, you just don't see it because I get incinerated before I even get near the door XD
ok that might be slightly true but you can't prove anything.
Yes I can, my signature is raw footage from the doorway of your base XD
Well shit
If you look close enough, you can still see pieces of me stuck on the walls near your base, Thomas. t.t
oooooh so that's why it's still red sometimes