Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The music
There is always music when you log into darkevins, and i still hear it when i tab out (i like to tab out when its loading)
Is there a way to fix this?
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Yes, there is. By removing it ENTIRELY.
By adding nicer music, misuteri is just jealous that he cant find such music ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(05-17-2016, 01:27 AM)Generic user #1456 Wrote: By adding nicer music, misuteri is just jealous that he cant find such music ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

such music brings my ears to internal bleeding nearly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง
Darkevin, add he man ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Information 
(11-11-2016, 02:33 AM)WilliamGus Wrote: I have seen in many servers when you join it and you see the welcome windows there is some music playing in the background. How can I make my server play music when players join the server?

Thank you.

Hi,

you need to make a little website that plays some music files. In my case I learned how to do it myself, but I'm sure there are also tutorials and examples on how to do it. I recommend you search for something like "garrysmod server music on loading screen" tutorial or example, on youtube or something.
Also, is your server running from your machine, or is it paid hosting? If you are running it yourself, you probably won't need a real website, so it's a little easier. But finding a filehost for a website and setting it up also isn't too hard.

If you still have any questions, feel free to ask again.

-DarKevin
Darude - Sandstorm
[Image: 200.gif#0]
Remove. The. Mus-. Ic. P. lz.
I say...

add more music
[Image: 200w.gif]