Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Application For Respected
Hello My real name is Zachary Webb, and I am applying to become Respected in DarKevins War Server, I was once at a strongly respected position on a server I played regularly on, I would say I have a great personality and I'm a strong believer the rules and I always put myself out there and I try to be as friendly as possible and I also try to make every server I go on a nice and comfortable place.[/b][/b]

http://steamcommunity.com/id/zackwebb/home[/b][/b]

Yes I have been kicked once from the server

Accidental spawn kill, person moved when I aimed for headshot

I am a funny person, I am friendly and I do tent to use voice chat when I go on the server

I tent to swear when i shouldn't but mild swearing not rude or malicious behaviour and I can be a slight bit annoying when I speak, and people don't tend to like my high pitched voice (I'm only 15) but that's about it.

Being respected would be a big step up to me, being respected means that I have a responsibility in the server and the players, I hope it increases my respect towards the people and the server.
Unfortunately I have not posted one before and I'm a bad at doing so.
Referances (none) I don't know how it works) ill just wait
As a n00b to this referencing etc lark (and as a n00b to respected as well I suppose) I'm not really sure what I'm putting here but in my opinion hes a good boy, been playing online with him for a bit so i'd "+1" him or whatever you folks do. However dude i'd say add a bit more detail to it (??) and wanting to be respected for the sake of feeling respected isn't exactly the greatest reason xD but yeah, good chap friendly enough imo Smile

-Pat xx
I'm gay

Referances (good friends, I think XD)
1. APReality Cpt. Ben

2. Wlodah (SirMrGreen)
3. WebberzOnline
4. Trailblazer
5. Metrocop eminent (generic tea drinker)

Sorry to break it to you, but No. Remove my reference please, in fact some things that you have done will get you further away from me. So I do not confirm my reference.

Trailblazer is not a respected so remove that.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(06-07-2016, 05:10 AM)PAT Wrote:      -Pat xx

[Image: giphy.gif]
(06-07-2016, 06:00 AM)SirMrGreen Wrote:
Referances (good friends, I think XD)
1. APReality Cpt. Ben

2. Wlodah (SirMrGreen)
3. WebberzOnline
4. Trailblazer
5. Metrocop eminent (generic tea drinker)

Sorry to break it to you, but No. Remove my reference please, in fact some things that you have done will get you further away from me. So I do not confirm my reference.

Trailblazer is not a respected so remove that.
I don't know what I have done but, I'm sorry dude, I'm only looking for enough +1s to become respected
(06-07-2016, 06:04 AM)SirMrGreen Wrote:
(06-07-2016, 05:10 AM)PAT Wrote:      -Pat xx

oi sirmrgreen u wanna fight do ya? XD come on is joke yis? u no want meh love? i'm so un-gay you wouldn't believe.

-Pat (NO KISSS THIS TIME THEN!) Wink
I'm gay
Hah...cute. Ok guys, my brother (TheCetorhinidae) was like "Hey bro, I want +1's can you help" I was like, "Eh, I'll take a look" First thing I read is his thing about being an Admin on his own server with 20 plus a day. Yeaaaahhh..no. See, the only server he has ever been close to owning is one of my own...aaaand I never gave him Admin powers...hell...no-one has. So, I know respected aint a big deal but...now we know he aint trustworthy cus yeah. SORRY BRO. But ya gots to keep it true.
Savage
[Image: 200.gif#0]
I cant remember giving you my reference
Wow okay then Webberz, anything to say thecentorhinidae?
I'm gay