Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The server is vulnerable
Hi there, I might be a complete dick hated by the whole server, but...
I just wanted to mention that the server is completely vulnerable to DDOS attacks, and can be taken down instantly by a home network.
You NEED DDOS protection, or at least a protection script.
I ddosed the server about 4 times, I'm sorry and I don't care if you forgive me or not.
However, the server really needs DDOS protection, sooner or later, the server will become very popular.
The smallest DDOS attacks of just a hundred packets can ruin the fun for tons of people.
If you cannot afford DDOS protection, add donations.
If you get attacked by botnet you might stay down forever.

Plesae, add DDOS protection.
LOL You must be pure retarded to think like that.
Least he was fucking honest.
Okay, here's my view on the situation: generic meme I actually think youre a really fun guy to play with and you're actually not a dickhead at all, HOWEVER even if the server could be DDOS'd then you should have posted this first instead of 4 times later or whatever because .. just why ?! You're a decent guy maybe I'm the only one to think that but don't ruin it by being a cunt for everyone else
I'm gay
Smile 
(06-10-2016, 03:48 AM)Gabriel Wrote: im to 40% sure that you just spam props/entities to Crash the Server you cunt
(06-10-2016, 04:05 AM)Memester Wrote: LOL You must be pure retarded to think like that.

Actually we (supposedly) have DDOS protection, and I have witnessed you crash the server 2-3 times in a row by spamming wheels.

(06-10-2016, 04:18 AM)Misuteri Kenshi Wrote: Least he was fucking honest.

Makes me almost feel sorry for getting rid of him and his kind.

Almost ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Not really ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

And he probably didn't even DDOS, so...
He's posing as a grey hat hacker, maybe he wants you to pay him ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
[Image: bcDXjNN.gif]
It's always Shitpost o'clock!
Nitrous Networks is a shit host, and I don't care if you retards don't believe me, but sooner or later you will.
http://prntscr.com/beoa4x
Script in action
(06-10-2016, 10:00 PM)Memester Wrote: http://prntscr.com/beoa4x
Script in action

I think I may have seen that image on reddit
[Image: N5Aqwyw.jpg]
Dunno, but I have a different kind of script in action ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)