Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Please Unban
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198136234438/
Got banned because i telled some racist jokes lol.
Rules say nothing about that and why would you ban someone because of that?
Just cuz someone is joking around about jews, blacks and shit there arent going to die 6000000 more jews.
Can i get unbann?
*contracts autism*
[Image: 200.gif#0]
(06-12-2016, 08:30 AM)I\m SCLAP Wrote: *contracts autism*

You can only get autism from vaccinations[Image: aut_inc_vs_vax_prog.jpg]
you uneducated, meat eating, cis gendered peice of shit. [Image: Screen-Shot-2015-09-15-at-11.33.05-PM-300x182.png]
[Image: bcDXjNN.gif]
It's always Shitpost o'clock!
You fool! I call bullshit Lenny1
I'm not too proud to admit when I'm wrong, I did some more research that linked organic food sales to autism. Perhaps a study needs to be done to see if a combination of vaccinations and organic foods causes super autism.[Image: autism_organic_foods.jpg]
(06-12-2016, 06:21 PM)Pwnzor Wrote: I'm not too proud to admit when I'm wrong, I did some more research that linked organic food sales to autism. Perhaps a study needs to be done to see if a combination of vaccinations and organic foods causes super autism.[Image: autism_organic_foods.jpg]

So people are now super intelligent? Lenny1
[Image: iqb.gif][Image: iqvsreligion.gif]My graphs don't lie!
Yo fuck dis guy and why are there soo many graphs XD
[Image: N5Aqwyw.jpg]
[Image: yM2ZiZTY2NTc1MDY4ZWMzNGQ0ZTZhY2NjZDNmMWI.png]From this we can tell that the US Spent ~490 billion on Soc. Security and Medicare, the most out of all the catergories in 1998.
Anyway. Moonman, your ban was a time ban, it expired 7032 seconds ago (which is 117,2 minutes)
;l